I want to eat!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hungryjo, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. hungryjo

hungryjo New Member

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this forum but been reading a few threads - I am 10 days into my lipotrim and I am really stuggling today:cry:. i just want to eat. I lost 8lbs las week but no more seems to be going this week so far!!! Sorry for little moan think I am having bad day:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    do you want to see the pound of fat as well? lol

[​IMG]

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Jo hun, you are on day 10, you should be able to get through the day. Try to have a bit more water to drink, and if that doesn't help try splitting your packs in half and having more then during the day. Hang on in there, the weight WILL come off hun x x x

5. moanz

moanz Full Member

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi Hungry! I'm sure everyone has bad days here, i'm new on the diet too, & most days i'm still up & down. Just keep on going, you've got a few days til weigh-in so you'll probably get a surprise.
    If you look at members weight-loss tickers its good to see weight loss slows down some weeks, you can't lose 8lbs every week!!!
    Well done for that!!

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    In my second week I felt bloated and hungry and felt like nothing was coming off -I lost 6lbs and I had also lost 8lbs y first week. Keep strong -you will have a good loss and you will feel better soon.
    GOOD LUCK!

7. hungryjo

hungryjo New Member

Thanks everyone will go and ddrink some water Think you've all done brilliant to last so long!! I am just a wimp .

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    ahhh no -I'm only in my first week again after struggling for 10 days or so - day on day off type thing -it is not something you want to get into believe me. I still feel sick at the time I've lost doing this.

We keep each other as strong as we can but we all also understand how hard it can be once we're away from minis.

Just have faith in yourself cus the will power is there in all of us. :D

9. Little Miss Living

Little Miss Living Full Member

don't worry hun, bet you did great, i'm on day 13, lost 8lbs 1st week but will be lucky to have 2lbs gone at wi tommorrow according to my scales!!!!!
    Check out everyone's losses, they've all done brilliant but everyone has their slow weeks!!!! If i don't lose much put it down to a slow week and look forward to the next one xxxxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxx

10. eyesdontlie

eyesdontlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(24.43%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    try peppermint tea do get rid of hunger pangs it worked for me xxxx

stick with it it will be worth it

11. Shell M

Shell M Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Seems I'm not alone on being so hungry! Its only my 4th day and still determined though! Yesterday no prob - today ready to chew on anything!!! Keep it up everyone!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.