I want to give up!!

sallyc6

I'm at the end of day 5 - can't face my third shake and really don't know if I can carry on after this week!!
:confused:
Got first weigh in on wednesday and think I'm gonna get some soups and flapjacks and if I can't stand them I'm gonna pack in!
Just feel so miserable I don't know if it's worth it :sigh:

Nooooo dont give up!! will be worth it in the end!! :d keep going!! xxxx

try making the shake and putting it in the freezer for half hour i found that they were much easier to drink and have a different consistency when i was on tony furguson and weight watchers xx

sallyc6 said:
I'm at the end of day 5 - can't face my third shake and really don't know if I can carry on after this week!!
:confused:
Got first weigh in on wednesday and think I'm gonna get some soups and flapjacks and if I can't stand them I'm gonna pack in!
Just feel so miserable I don't know if it's worth it :sigh:

Please don't give up I swear it's worth it! I'm on day 15 and I feel so happy and pleased with my self. After a few more days you'll start noticing a difference in your clothes and the energy you have is such a bonus it will all keep you going! I felt exactly like you wondering if I should just go on an easier diet( one that I can still eat on) but I fought through. I've sat in mcdonalds watching my family eat, sat at jubilee parties, birthday parties and watched as my work mates scoff cake, but with every hurdle just think how strong you are! I now shop for food, cook food and I can take it all in my stride knowing how much thinner I'm getting! It is hard but results are fast, you will feel better when you see your loss chick. Xx

You can do this Sally!! Dont let the mind games get the better of you. Concentrate on first weigh in :)

Like Daisy said, its just in your head! Your body is trying to trick you into eating, so don't let it win!!!! You are in control! Just think stick to it for one month and see how you go, what's one month in your whole life??? when you realise how much weight you can lose in so little time, it WILL seem like the most worthwhile thing you have ever done! GOOD LUCK!! xxx

Back