i want to have a drink,,

Hey dont knock it it keeps her mind off sex for a while!! x

red heads bad redheads bad na na na na! lol xxx

ok,,so let me get this,,i woul need to go back eating for a few days first,,right,,and end up back at day one,,mmmmmmm bit silly really as i have only about 3 weeks left anyway

Hey dont knock it it keeps her mind off sex for a while!! x
I know ...lol ...it was your influence tho ... you lot started it

Tanya you are NOT having a drink period! Get a bloody grip I will proper kick your arse. Now get to bed and light off lady!

Absolutely love this reply!!!!! Was mildly toying with the idea myself but that says it all!!!! LOL!!;)

Yeah, garry has such a way with words.....that why we love him,,,,, well amongst other things...eh TJ LMAO

ooh lady,,i have never been called that before :)

i hope no one took offence to my earlier reply, im sorry all i didnt no it was dangerous! sori kell nxt time you will no dont take my advice!
cheers nic if you hadnt put that essay on i may have took ma friends advice il be havin words with her!!xxx

chill winston dont worry Redhead we are all here to learn xxx

not on topic at all...but how the F**k do i start a new thread now ...where has the button gone?

i hope no one took offence to my earlier reply, im sorry all i didnt no it was dangerous! sori kell nxt time you will no dont take my advice!
cheers nic if you hadnt put that essay on i may have took ma friends advice il be havin words with her!!xxx
no worries hun... i knew nothing when i started..like garry said i am just a geek lol no i an not really but i like to know as much as i can about stuff ...nosy?

a proper nosey parker

lol Garry xx

redhed what are you sucking on in that avavtar???

Lol

gary,,now now,,

kel, no offence intended but are you nuts!you've done only one week so far!If you fu@k around with lipo you will end up heavier than you started out, do not drink ,you are messing with your body and it will fight back!

na i'm not going to fatty,,,i will leave it now till i'm finished with lipotrim,,but i am so bloody reserved with people i dont know,,i really try but it kills me,,so conscious of myself,,now i have been out a few times since starting this and only drank water,,but i miss the excuse of havin a drink to say and do stupid things,,lol,,just one drink and i am super confident,,i dont know why it does that,,

Back