I was a monster

Gunna-make-it

Ok, so yesterday was day 15 for me and I was a complete COW all day.
I was thinking about food, I felt hungry, I was grumpy... I could feel my blood boiling as I was sooooo miffed with the world - I even thought of eating stuff I have hated in the past!!!! - what is wrong with me - I have been doing sooooo well. This morning I am feeling a little better although I think I am coming down with a cold :( not happy at all:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Oh dear sweetie. Well the great thing is you haven't succumbed to food so keep that up hun! As for the feeling rubbish part, I think everyone has their great days and then their sucky days, you just gotta keep your chin up and stay strong for yourself. Just keep thinking how great you're going to look and feel once you hit your target and how awful you'll feel if you give in. You're almost half way there chick, you can do this!! :)

I have days like that hun, were the simplest of things sends me into a rite royal rant!!!!!!!!!!! It does pass and you have to take some time out for yourself now and then to cool your stress head out! It is hard but go and lock urself in a quiet room and bash ur head on the wall lol x Keep ur chin up chick x

happy place...

Hey, when i feel like im going to freak out mode I just go for a long walk by the river and go to my happy place....

[YOUTUBE]eFJtAJfBam8[/YOUTUBE]

When u are in a really foul mood u gotta change your state by doing something different with your body and doing something different with your focus! Helps me... xox

Do you know, Sundays are always a bit like that - I used to arrange for my hubby to take the kids to the Grandparents for lunch and just go back to bed so I didn't inflict my mood swings on them. I found it useful to try on some clothes that had not fit me previously when I got into a real bummer of a mood - and this really helped to keep me focused. Glad you're feeling a bit better today - just think how much good you've done by sticking with it! Doesn't matter how nice the food might be - you'd feel so bad after just a mouthful - still in control and still losing weight - rock on Ketosis.

Back