I was conned!!!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
I took my daughter to the RSPCA this morning as am contemplating adopting a second moggy. We adopted one last year from there and she is lovely. Anyway am just looking back at some old photos from my first visit to the RSPCA this time last year and have come to the conclusion I was seriously conned!!!!! What do you think:
Exhibit A - Jan 2008. Short haired cat...

Exhibit B May 2008, just 4 months later. Not a short haired cat :8855::8855::8855:

PMSL!!

:giggle: you were definitely conned, but what I actually see is what a few months of TLC and good care can do to a skinny little kitten, so well done to you, the next adoptee will be just as fortunate to have you take him/her home with you :gen126:

Your cat turned into a 'swan' by the looks of the before and now photos!

Poor wee thing was so skinny and delicate looking, just goes to show what love and a good home can do.:)

Love Mini xxx

I should point out that she still is a skinny wee thing - its just that now she is 98% fur :8855::8855::8855:

Yeah i think she poked the poor moggy in the eye about 3 seconds later!!!!

LOL!

It does look like she was about to tempt faith alright:p

Fortunately Wonky is a very very tolerant cat! :8855:

lol - very funny!! These cats can be soooooooooo sneaky if it means getting a nice warm new home!!

I took my daughter to the RSPCA this morning as am contemplating adopting a second moggy. We adopted one last year from there and she is lovely. Anyway am just looking back at some old photos from my first visit to the RSPCA this time last year and have come to the conclusion I was seriously conned!!!!! What do you think:
Exhibit A - Jan 2008. Short haired cat...

Exhibit B May 2008, just 4 months later. Not a short haired cat :8855::8855::8855:

She is a gorgeous looking cat now. Who is the cutie next to her?

AJ

Thats my daughter Chloe :D

I love long haired cats, I think you got a bargain rather than being conned! And your daughter is sooo cute too!

Back