I was just on TV!

haggard_hannah

Proud to be a Loser!
....on Coast! Last October me and my mates went on a little road trip to Hastings and we were filmed by the BBC when we were playing mini golf!

Didn't think much more of it, then today we crop up on Coast!

The thing I can't get over though is how HUGE I looked! It's the very first time I've realised myself just how different I look now! :D

lol! Excellent...do we need to ask for your autograph?!!

I bet it was like looking at a different person....I cannot believe how much you have lost, it is truly amazing!

Congrats on your weight loss and congrats on your TV stardom!!

xx

Wow! I've never spoken to someone famous before!!! I think you SHOULD be famous simply for the incredible weight loss you've had - you are an amazing inspiration to us all Hannah and you should be very, very proud of having lost what you have!!! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're all in awe of your fab achievement!!!!! xxxx

Wow! Exciting! It must be strange to see what you looked like before the weight loss. I still feel massive, although if I had a video of myself beforehand, I might notice it more.

Awwww you guys! :thankyou: It really means a lot to me that people can take inspiration from my journey. Especially as I'm training to be a counsellor myself. I just want to shout from the rooftops how great CD is and how it has totally changed (and saved) my life! xx

... and you should be famous too Eyeontheprize!! You're another fantastic success story who makes me want to carry on with this crazy diet!!! You look amazing - and gorgeous!!!!!! xxx

Blimey Hannah! Wish you were my CDC!! I bet I'd be at my goal in about 2 months with you guiding me! Loads of good luck with your future career - you'll be brilliant!!! xxx

Awww how fab hon!!! It must have been strange seeing yourself..
its great though that you realised how different you look now and I bet it has made you feel fantastic.. to know how far you have come since then..
keep smiling hon you have done so well x

I totally agree that EOTP should be famous - she is my secret inspiration! Because we're the same height and have the same goal so I always look to her for motivation! xx

Back