I was really fed up....then....

Dunders

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share with you what happened to me yesterday, just in case it happens to you also!
Yesterday, I weighed myself (day before my official WI at chemist) - my scales are tracking exactly as the chemist. I'd only lost 2lbs in 6 days. I can't tell you how frustrated and down I was about this. Had all kinds of thoughts like "what's the point", "can lose that amount eating whilst following WWs" etc!
This morning, I weighed myself before heading off to the chemist and was astonished to see I'd lost a further 2lb, verified by official weigh in at chemist! Just wanted to say, hang on in there if you have a what you think is a "bad" weigh in - it all seems to catch itself up in the end!

Well done you! Also can i add on that i lost 1lb today which believe it or not i was happy with because i was measured too and i had lost 4inches off my body.
So when you are having a down day because you think you are not losing alot of weight, just remember the inches will probably be melting away.

great post! definitley dont get hung up on one weight loss, if u follow the plan then it will work and u will lose 1 stone a month. i had a low-ish weight loss this week (but i did eat too many bars as i was on the go all of last week!) but i am really hopeful that i will have a good weight loss this week and i am very happy with my weight loss to date! so hey ho the deary oh im happy!!! :)

Back