I was really fed up....then....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Dunders, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Dunders

Dunders Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to share with you what happened to me yesterday, just in case it happens to you also!
    Yesterday, I weighed myself (day before my official WI at chemist) - my scales are tracking exactly as the chemist. I'd only lost 2lbs in 6 days. I can't tell you how frustrated and down I was about this. Had all kinds of thoughts like "what's the point", "can lose that amount eating whilst following WWs" etc!
    This morning, I weighed myself before heading off to the chemist and was astonished to see I'd lost a further 2lb, verified by official weigh in at chemist! Just wanted to say, hang on in there if you have a what you think is a "bad" weigh in - it all seems to catch itself up in the end!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done you! Also can i add on that i lost 1lb today which believe it or not i was happy with because i was measured too and i had lost 4inches off my body.
    So when you are having a down day because you think you are not losing alot of weight, just remember the inches will probably be melting away.

4. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    great post! definitley dont get hung up on one weight loss, if u follow the plan then it will work and u will lose 1 stone a month. i had a low-ish weight loss this week (but i did eat too many bars as i was on the go all of last week!) but i am really hopeful that i will have a good weight loss this week and i am very happy with my weight loss to date! so hey ho the deary oh im happy!!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.