• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I was strong today but will fall tomorrow...

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
S: 76kg C: 66.3kg G: 64kg BMI: 22.9 Loss: 9.7kg(12.77%)
Hi all, just had to share. I've just had a day of preparing for DD1's birthday party tomorrow. Baked & decorated a chocolate cake and a batch of cupcakes, never even licked my fingers. Phew. Got harder as I was trimming the cake to shape and decorating it! Hope you like the picture!

Now tomorrow, I will allow myself a small piece of cake, at least it's a PV day so I can snack on veggies.

Have a good weekend!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

PennyJane

S: 13st13lb C: 12st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 1st5lb(9.74%)
Hat off to you for restraining yourself and maintaining your resolve!

I love the cake :)

alottolose

Gold Member
S: 82.1kg G: 66.7kg
it was a kids party that did me in I'm thinking of changing my name to "kidsmademefat-mk2" :) good luck tomorrow - it's killer :( I'm useless with buffet foods!

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
oh wow that cake is amazing !!!!! you are very talented.
hopefully you can eat lots of protein to make you feel full so you wont be tempted!!!! be good ;)

sona1980

Gold Member
S: 15st5.2lb C: 14st13.4lb G: 10st3.3lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st5.8lb(2.7%)
WOW! that cake is amazing and so are u if u have avoided it!!

can i ask a cake related question? how on earth do u make that?! do u have special tins? i cant even make a normal round cake without it sinking in the middle!! lolz my special ring donut cake! hehe

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
thank you everyone. Well I had one plain cupcake (with raisins in), and a few hula hoops... Doesn't seem to have done too much damage :)

As for the cake: it's really simple - bake a round cake (10in) cut into two halves and sandwich the two together & stand on end - I had to trim a bit off the bottom to make it stand. Then ice and decorate with chocolate fingers and maltesers.
This is a good site for party cakes, where I found this design:
Themed Cakes | Birthday Cakes | FamilyFun

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
Of course they did! Also, 6 year-olds still need remarkably little entertaining if allowed to play in the Garden! We only played a couple of the things I had lined up for them... Plus a good treasure hunt that sent them from one end of the garden to the other and back again many times over.

LVLLM

Gold Member
C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.3
good for you babe xxx

cherl889

Loves this site!
S: 11st1lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st6lb(3.87%)
You should have followed, might have been enough exercise for another slice of cake!!!