I was strong today but will fall tomorrow...

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
Hi all, just had to share. I've just had a day of preparing for DD1's birthday party tomorrow. Baked & decorated a chocolate cake and a batch of cupcakes, never even licked my fingers. Phew. Got harder as I was trimming the cake to shape and decorating it! Hope you like the picture!

Now tomorrow, I will allow myself a small piece of cake, at least it's a PV day so I can snack on veggies.

Have a good weekend!

Attachments

• ahoy2.jpg
    ahoy2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 63
it was a kids party that did me in I'm thinking of changing my name to "kidsmademefat-mk2" :) good luck tomorrow - it's killer :( I'm useless with buffet foods!

oh wow that cake is amazing !!!!! you are very talented.
hopefully you can eat lots of protein to make you feel full so you wont be tempted!!!! be good ;)

WOW! that cake is amazing and so are u if u have avoided it!!

can i ask a cake related question? how on earth do u make that?! do u have special tins? i cant even make a normal round cake without it sinking in the middle!! lolz my special ring donut cake! hehe

thank you everyone. Well I had one plain cupcake (with raisins in), and a few hula hoops... Doesn't seem to have done too much damage :)

As for the cake: it's really simple - bake a round cake (10in) cut into two halves and sandwich the two together & stand on end - I had to trim a bit off the bottom to make it stand. Then ice and decorate with chocolate fingers and maltesers.
This is a good site for party cakes, where I found this design:
Themed Cakes | Birthday Cakes | FamilyFun

Of course they did! Also, 6 year-olds still need remarkably little entertaining if allowed to play in the Garden! We only played a couple of the things I had lined up for them... Plus a good treasure hunt that sent them from one end of the garden to the other and back again many times over.

good for you babe xxx

You should have followed, might have been enough exercise for another slice of cake!!!

Back