Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I was told i was slim!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 23 November 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Forgot to add to my 'I've had a great weekend' thread that when i was at the wedding yesterday i said to (a new friend) OH colleague something about diet and she said "Why, you're really slim" If I hadn't been sitting at the wedding meal I think i could have cartwheeled. I did give (this previously unknown to me person) lovely lady a huge hug and said it must be 13 years since i was called slim! Maybe thats why you couldn't get me off the dance floor later on.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh that is lovely. I bet you were over the moon. Well done you
    x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ahh thats so nice hun xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.