i weigh 30 stone how fast will i lose weight

i was supposed to be on the 1200 cal plan but this is my second time on cd and i know that if i dont stay away from food altogether i wont be able to do it so iv stuck myself on ss without my consultant knowing, i dont like lying but i know if i have a little food i will just end up pigging out and quiting.... i just need to get past the 1st 4 weeks to notice some substantual weight loss then i know that will spur me on

huni I'm exactly the same with food, stick with it hun xxx

I agree its easier to SS than to have food - if I eat I am forever hungry but if I SS I never feel hungry.

Kirsty, please don't feel disheartened. Last time you did the first week, that was the hardest bit! Tell yourself that WHATEVER you do, you'll get to the end of the week and come on here for lots of motivation. We're so good at motivating each other.

If you're adamant you want to do ss, and I can understand why you don't want food, at least compromise and do ss+ which is 4 CD products a day. Do that just for the first week maybe just to let your body in a bit lighter? I'm sure you'll still lose a massive amount but it won't be such a shock to your system and you still won't have food to contend with?

Good luck and well done for starting! Just look at the before and after pictures for inspiration. They work for me :)

I'm day 8 now and feel bloomin fantastic :) xxxx

Thanks for all your help and advice guys, i know im setting my targets abit high but the scales are what motivates me i need to see big losses, but i know if i can just get through the 1st 4 weeks it will be a breeze after its just getting to that point that im going to really struggle with, this is only day 3 and im so emotional all iv done the last 2 days is sleep,
Just wish i could fast forward a month

Well done to getting day 3! These first few days are the hardest so stick with it. Don't set your goals too high or you may be disappointed, any lb's lost is a bonus :) good luck with the rest of your journey!

Back