I weighed myself today :(

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Hi all,

Well, looks like i will be joining you lovely ladies very soon.
I previously did CD, lost loads of weight (about 4.5 stones) then shortly after got pregnant and sadly regained all my weight :sigh:.
I was going to restart the CD but having 3 pre-schoolers and hardly any time to take a shower never mind go and see a councillor i thought Exante might be the perfect answer.

So last night i ordered my products, brace yourselves, 8 weeks worth! Yikes!! The promotional offer was too good to ignore.

I'll be starting hopefully, Wed 29th Apr. Would start sooner but i have a couple of social occasions coming up that i can't get out of.

What are your experiences of Exante so far? I'd love to know.

xx

Hi all,

Well, looks like i will be joining you lovely ladies very soon.
I previously did CD, lost loads of weight (about 4.5 stones) then shortly after got pregnant and sadly regained all my weight :sigh:.
I was going to restart the CD but having 3 pre-schoolers and hardly any time to take a shower never mind go and see a councillor i thought Exante might be the perfect answer.

So last night i ordered my products, brace yourselves, 8 weeks worth! Yikes!! The promotional offer was too good to ignore.

I'll be starting hopefully, Wed 29th Apr. Would start sooner but i have a couple of social occasions coming up that i can't get out of.

What are your experiences of Exante so far? I'd love to know.

xx

Hi dreamingmaid,

I can't believe you ordered 8 batches of the promo packs! That's commitment for you I guess! He he he! :D

I have never done CD before, but from what I gather Exante is a lot like CD except you have the option not to see a counsellor on Exante. You can just order the packs online and do what you want with them!

I only started using the Exante products over 2 weeks ago. For my 1st week, I did one week of Total Solution (on 3 packs per day). I lost 6.5 lbs at the end of the week but I found it really difficult to stick to it. I wasn't physically hungry, but I really wanted to eat something! In my 2nd week, I switched to Working Solution which includes a low carb meal. I gained 2.5 lbs in my 2nd week. I think it's because I introduced food again and my body got confused? Or maybe the 6.5 lbs I lost in the 1st week was mostly water and my weight stabilised in the 2nd week. All in all, I lost 4 lbs over a 2 weeks period on Exante which I could have done while eating food!

So I am now on the Working Solution. I have 3 packs per day plus a low carb meal in the evening. I'm not hungry and I think I should still be able to lose weight. Sarah_P has had some great losses on Working Solution. :)

What solution are you thinking of doing? How much weight do you want to lose? About 4.5 stones?

I really like the fact that the Exante products don't contain any additives or preservatives in them. The board is sometimes quiet, but we have had a few new members joined recently so hopefully there will be more discussion in the future. Also Sarah_P is usually on hand to give advice to any queries you may have. :)

One more tip, try to go low carb during the few days before you start Exante. This will minimise the bad effects of your body going into ketosis. I guess if you have done CD before, you will probably know all that!

Hi Lisa,

Nice to meet you. You have done very well on your weight loss journey....well done. Sorry to hear that you had a small gain last week, but i think that is fairly common once you introduce food again, no doubt you will start to lose again this week.

I plan on doing the total solution as i find it easier just to take food out of the equation altogether. Then move up plans once (if) the weight is lost.
Just hoping i can stick to it again.

i've heard the flavours are quite nice on Exante, so i look forward to that.

I have about 4-5 stones to lose again:cry:.

Hi Lisa,

Nice to meet you. You have done very well on your weight loss journey....well done. Sorry to hear that you had a small gain last week, but i think that is fairly common once you introduce food again, no doubt you will start to lose again this week.

I plan on doing the total solution as i find it easier just to take food out of the equation altogether. Then move up plans once (if) the weight is lost.
Just hoping i can stick to it again.

i've heard the flavours are quite nice on Exante, so i look forward to that.

I have about 4-5 stones to lose again:cry:.

Awww.....I hear your pain, dreamingmaid! Actually you're in a better position than me. At least you know what it's like to be at goal! In the past, I'd get to about 12st and then give up. I'd never get anywhere near goal. Not this time! I'm determined to go all the way! And stay there! :D

Thanks. Hopefully I will lose some more weight this week and see 11st something on the scales once more. :)

Good luck on TS. You can have 3 or 4 packs on TS per day, I think. The flavours are quite nice on Exante. You will soon find all your favourite flavours, I'm sure. The mushroom and thai chicken soups are really lovely! :D

You sound very determined! I'm sure you will be able to lose the 4 - 5 stones in no time at all!

Are you going to get yourself a weight loss ticker? It might help motivate you as you can see your loss to date whenever you're on the site. (Just click on mine and it will take you to the site where you can personalise your own one). :)

Bet you're excited about starting Exante!
Let us know how you get on with Day 1 !

Hi Dreamingmaid! Welcome to our little Exante board.

I am sure you will do really well with Exante and I find the products really nice. As Lisa says, you will find your favourites.

Sound like Lisa has covered everything for you. We will all be here to support you, so feel free to ask any questions that you might have. I have lost 4 stones in 13 weeks on 4 weeks of Total and 9 weeks of Working, so you can soon shed your weight. I still have 2 stones to go.

Good luck with starting Exante.

Thanks Lisa,
Yep, i do know what it's like to get to goal....i felt fabulous but unfortunately i did not go on to the maintenance programme, which was a foolish mistake and gradually the weight came back thick and fast. I'm not going to beat myself up too much about it though as the majority of my weight gain was due to being pregnant and i've always gained a tonne of weight with each of my pregnancies.

I'm a bit confused as to the amount of packs we can have....is it 3 or 4? It doesn't make it clear on the website, hopefully they will send me some more info on it when i receive my packs.

Will definately get myself one of those weight loss tickers when i know for sure how much i weigh.

Hi Sarah, been reading some of your previous threads. You have done fantastically well. I'm sure you will be at goal in no time.

You can have either 3 or 4, whichever suits you best. But only have 1 bar per day.

hi dreamingmaid..........I've been doing the total solution for a week now and have remained 100%, no cheating. All the packs are nice, although I'd probably say the chocolate shake and the choc/orange bar are my least favourite (strange, considering I'm a chocaholic LOL). I've just ordered another 2 weeks so I plan to stay committed.

although I'd probably say the chocolate shake and the choc/orange bar are my least favourite (strange, considering I'm a chocaholic LOL). I've just ordered another 2 weeks so I plan to stay committed.

Funny as I am no so fussed on the chocolate products. I like them but can take or leave them. I also didn't want to rely on chocolate flavoured things for fear of continuing to want chocolate when I go back to conventional foods. I love love love banana and strawberry and will continue to have these for brekkie even when I get to target.

For me it's the vanilla and strawberry............mmmmmmm !!!

Hi naturalblue, well done for staying commited....i know how hard vlcd's can be, especially the first week so good on you.
Shame about the choc flavoured shakes, they were always my fave on cd.

Well i got myself weighed today and you guessed it i have regained all of the weight i had origanally lost, well all but one pound lol!! Look's like i've got my work cut out then.
Any way i've decided to cut down on the carbs from now until i start Exante, to make those first few days a bit easier on myself.
Judging by my present weight i have about 5.5 stones to lose. I've set my goal weight a little lower this time as last time i got very complacent towards the end and kept coming on and off the diet. I may well change this again though depending on how i look and feel.

Went for a lovely long walk today with the kiddies, i have a triple pram so the weight of that alone should help me tone up a bit.:D

I've decided i might use this thread as my diary, help me keep on track a bit, providing i get the time.

Anyway hope you are all having a good day on your diets, can't wait to join you soon.
xx

Oh you will have that 5.5 stone off in no time at all! You know you can do it, having done it before. We will all be here to keep you motivated.

Back