I went for a chinese buffet today!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by LisaLisa, 13 July 2008 Social URL.

1. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    with the whole family....and i sat and drank my shake and sniffed everyones plates and made them tell me if it tasted good or not!!! I seem to want to experience food through third parties these days - it works for me anyways!!

I am soooooooooooo chuft with myself!!!

and

and

my ex[ish] noob of a boyf called and asked if we could talk - so we have talked and although i am being very cagey with him - he explained that he had had a rough night, he had to try to keep a 14yo alive after he came of a scooter with no helmet, internal bleeding, fractured skull [he's a paramedic if i havent already told ya] and then he received my not so friendly text about *mutters something or other :( and he saw red....i know that doesnt excuse his behaviour and i have told him there is very little trust on my side - told him i gave my heart freely and thought it would always be protected in his hands - he grovelled, i stuck to my guns and then we said goodnight. Ohhhh this girlie soooo aint a pushover!! How very dare he presume i will welcome him back without making the sucker sweat a little first!!! :eek:

mmmmm making him sweat....sounds kinda......ohhh stop me stop me!!!! i soooooo aint goin there :p

yet ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    well done on your will power xx

4. Kay

Kay Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done Lisa. Chinese buffet.....ahhhh I can taste it ;)
    Hope you can sort things out with the exish bf. Your right not to be a pushover though :D:D

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    This touches a nerve with me. My boyfriend did the same thing, ended things because he was having a rough time and then called me up a month later (he'd tried inbetween but I was having none of it) and said he'd made a huge mistake blah blah blah. I'll tell you this, we're still together now but every so often I think of what he did and it enrages me. I love him but it's taken a looong time to trust him again. Still not sure I trust him 100% but I'm getting there, so just be warned that if you decide he's worthy of you once more it may not be all plain sailing but I'm more than sure you can handle yourself and get through any such ripples :D

6. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lisa, well done on resisting temptation.

Good on you for playing cool with the ex.

x

7. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I forgot to add, he did this on Valentines week (I've never even been told Happy Valentines Day never mind received a card so I was looking forward to it) and about four weeks before our anniversary. I've just wound myself up about it again!! :(

8. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    noooooooooooooo rainbow dont do that! think of all the lovely things he has done for u since - please dont let my post make u mad at him!!

9. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I'm so impressed that you could visit a Chinese Buffet, it would drive me craaaazzzeeeeee! You must have iron willpower, well done you!

10. rainbow brite

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's alright Lisa, I was already a bit annoyed with him anyway for something else lol. There's no point living in the past but it's something I have to admit to having a very hard time forgetting about.

11. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    Well done Lisa.If you can stick to your guns with lipotrim then sticking to your guns about a guy should be a breeze.

12. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Really well done on the buffet thingy - hats off to u big time...

AND reading the rest of that post makes me remember why I am single... I hate the games of relationships - why can it not just be easier??? I think my problem is I cant play games and that why I am single! :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.