I went somewhere I don't belong :( *now with pics of my butt*

:lol: Thanks Tracey :D

/looks for blushing smiley
:eek:<---- will tht one do?

You look GREAT Andy - and what do you mean you can't wear the FCUK Shirt!!

In the words of a wise man....BRING IT ON! ;) :D

And if anyone doesn;t like it? FCUK em. :giggle: :D

Thanks BL :D

The thing about the fcuk teeshirt - it's mor that it's one of those that look like it's inside out - which I actually don't like - but I liked the idea of having one anyway. (I checked it wasn't really inside out ;)

My fave buy today (other than my jeans!) I think is the one with a rainbow coloured Stormtropper helmet on it. I've never been so daring, or geeky :D

cant get over how well ur looking hunni u look so fab!! the new clother really suit ya too xxx

i suggest u get urself dressed up take loads of pics n put em on here :D i think its an amazing feeling to wear clothes you always wanted to but never fit into. andy your young dress ur age not ur size;)

Thank you catz xxx.

Tracey, I expect there will be more pics in the next week or so - will just post them on here when I get them :)

You look fantastic!! Jolly well done to you!! xxx

:cool: wow thats such a great feeling, being told sorry nothing to fit as ya too skinny lol

You will have to beat the girlies off with a stick you continue to dress like like.:p;)

Ps great Butt :eek::D:eek:

Lisa xx

Well done mate, I'm looking forward to being able to wear clothes like that. I can't believe you only started in September, thats 148 pounds which is over 10 stone if my maths is correct in 6 and a half months??!! I hope I have half as much success.

Thanks everyone - and I'm sure you're all witness to the binding contract LS just signed....

Big boy, I've lost 111lbs in 6 months. The first 37lbs I lost on my own/slimming world, before I started LL :)

OOh, MY!! What a lovely bum you have young man!!! :p

You look absolutely fantastic!! I love the FCUK shirt on you, and the jeans are so flattering!

I know exactly how you feel because I went in what used to be my favourite shop the other day, and not one thing appealed to me as it was all really old fashioned to me now!! I'd rather shop in Warehouse and River Island and am delighted that I can!

Loving this story!!!!!! Well done you!!! :D The pics look wonderful - surely we should be seeing you in Lighter Life magazine soon??!!! :D

:D Thanks!

They haven't asked me but I think they ask everyone eventually. Not sure I'd say yes, or no - would need to think about it. I don't want to be used for advertising purposes (LL is to me a very personal decision and isn't right for everyone, and not even the right thing for me always - it just came at the right time). But I wouldn't mind being used as encouragement, if that makes sense.

Back