I went somewhere I don't belong :( *now with pics of my butt*

Ooh, Andy I think you'd be great in the mag!!!

I was just thinking whether I would ever do something like that, and am really surprised that I would even consider it - I previously liked to be very private!

Please someone drop some hints to Andy's LLC to badger him into it!!

Popping in - ANDY YOU LOOK FUDGINGLY AMAZING!! Holy cow - my choc shake just went up my nose because I gasped at how good you are looking.

You have done so well, and am definately NOT a larger gentlemen no more!

Aww thanks Emma :D

*hugs* (I know you like them ;) )

I must admit, I do have a lot more hoping of getting a date some time this year because of your lovely comments evryone :)

Beware Andy

Charity shops become addictive............
as you seem to have found out already.
Got to go and sort my clothes out, got too many now,room's in a mess!!
Fab photos.
I also haven't filled in my LL story yet, something's holding me back.
I feel it's private althought I've shared so much with you all on here.
That feels different? I think it has to do with a feeling of ownership?
Sorry, waffling as usual.
I am SO pleased for you. Your determination and success and increase in self-confidence and smileyness ( technical term) is inspirational.
p.s. couldn't see any rats in your latest pics!!

:massmoon:

:D Thanks!

They haven't asked me but I think they ask everyone eventually. Not sure I'd say yes, or no - would need to think about it. I don't want to be used for advertising purposes (LL is to me a very personal decision and isn't right for everyone, and not even the right thing for me always - it just came at the right time). But I wouldn't mind being used as encouragement, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense honey. :)

Well done all over again! :D :0clapper:

Thank you both!

I'm so tempted to try tpo check put the nearby charity shops on my lunch break - I've got the bug and I've ony been in one!

Back