ProPoints I will be a skinny bride :-))

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi everyone, I've been doing WW since Wednesday just gone (second time round) after loosing 2st on a vlcd! I need to shift this last 21lbs to get me to 9st 7lbs! That's what's left after having my baby girl :)

I'm getting married on May 2nd 2013 so I have until then! Bit of a bad time to start but sooner is better then later!

Went out for our Xmas meal last night but over pointed so I'm safe lol
Get weighed Wednesday fingers crossed!

Food for today:
Special K 3pp
Semi skimmed milk 2pp

Ham 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomato 0pp
WW tortilla wrap 3pp

Special K 3pp
Semi skimmed milk 2pp

Going easy because if last night lol and also trying to drink loads of water :)

It would be lovely to hear from u all and get support!

Have gd day x

14lbs to goal :)))

Have done really well today! Had what I said for lunch plus an activia yogurt 3pp! And instead of Special K for dinner I'm having WW tomato soup and 2 slices of bread!
Feeling good for it! Am actually looking forward to being weighed on Wednesday!

How has anyone's days been? It's hard to get a reply on here lol

14lbs to goal :)))

Woke up feeling not hungry at all! I feel slimmer but what the scales say is something different!

Meals for today:
Special K 3pp
Milk 2pp

Ham 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomato 0pp
Snack a jacks 1pp
Banana 0pp

Undecided on dinner as yer!!

It's a shame no ones willing to give me any support!

21lbs to goal

Hey! I'm happy to give you all the support you need :)

I was recently doing SW and there is just the option to eat too much! I think WW is great due to the portion control you have to maintain! I only started back on it today. I have been on it before and lost about 7lbs in just over a month or so, so it did work!

I bet you're very excited for your wedding! How old is your daughter?

I think your food so far is looking good! Will be great to swap inspiration and motivate each other :)

I agree, it's a crappy time of the year to start a diet but I'm just hoping to maintain it as much as I can until after Xmas and then dedicate 100% of my motivation to it in 2013!

Keep it up! :) x

Hey! I'm happy to give you all the support you need :)

I was recently doing SW and there is just the option to eat too much! I think WW is great due to the portion control you have to maintain! I only started back on it today. I have been on it before and lost about 7lbs in just over a month or so, so it did work!

I bet you're very excited for your wedding! How old is your daughter?

I think your food so far is looking good! Will be great to swap inspiration and motivate each other :)

I agree, it's a crappy time of the year to start a diet but I'm just hoping to maintain it as much as I can until after Xmas and then dedicate 100% of my motivation to it in 2013!

Keep it up! :) x

Thsnx Hun :))
Yes very excited for my wedding :) not long to go now! Got my wedding dress fitting in jan sometime! Hoping itl be towards the end of the month as I have to be 10st 4lbs as that's the weight I was when I got measured lol

Had everything I said today and for dinner had some home made lasagne that I made! Only a small piece tho so I over pointed it to be on the safe side!

How are u getting on?? Have u got alot to loose?? X

21lbs to goal

Feeling slimmer today so I hope I get at least a 3lb loss tomorrow but not getting my hopes up!! I have been very good and stuck to my plan!!! Still have a few weeklies left!
Does everyone use all there weeklies and still loose weight???

Today's meals
Hovis seeded bread 3pp
Butter 1pp
Dairy lea light 1/2 triangle 0pp

Ham 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Light salad cream 1pp
Snack a jack 1pp

Unsure for dinner yet! Something light as I get weighed tomorroe lol

21lbs to goal

Thsnx Hun :))
Yes very excited for my wedding :) not long to go now! Got my wedding dress fitting in jan sometime! Hoping itl be towards the end of the month as I have to be 10st 4lbs as that's the weight I was when I got measured lol

Had everything I said today and for dinner had some home made lasagne that I made! Only a small piece tho so I over pointed it to be on the safe side!

How are u getting on?? Have u got alot to loose?? X

21lbs to goal

Ooooh I can't wait to get married and try on loads of dresses, just need a ring first! haha

How much do you have to lose to get to 10st 4? I'm sure you'll make it!!

I love lasagna! I need to try and find a healthy recipe...

I got through day 1 ok, only used up 3 weeklies so that's good! I like to know I can use them when I need a quick treat fix! (which is regularly!) I tend to use most of them throughout the week and still lose weight (from my past WW diet!) I'm working a late tonight though so I'm going to have to grab a sandwich & some sunbites as I won't be going home for tea! I hate these kinds of days!

x

Ooooh I can't wait to get married and try on loads of dresses, just need a ring first! haha

How much do you have to lose to get to 10st 4? I'm sure you'll make it!!

I love lasagna! I need to try and find a healthy recipe...

I got through day 1 ok, only used up 3 weeklies so that's good! I like to know I can use them when I need a quick treat fix! (which is regularly!) I tend to use most of them throughout the week and still lose weight (from my past WW diet!) I'm working a late tonight though so I'm going to have to grab a sandwich & some sunbites as I won't be going home for tea! I hate these kinds of days!

x

When I got weighed last week I went upto 11st so 10lbs! Hoping to of lost 3lbs this week!
I know I love having weeklies! I had my staff Xmas meal last Saturday so I used half of them on that!
I hate days when u can't have a proper meal too!
When do u get weighed??

21lbs to goal

Feeling slimmer today so I hope I get at least a 3lb loss tomorrow but not getting my hopes up!! I have been very good and stuck to my plan!!! Still have a few weeklies left!
Does everyone use all there weeklies and still loose weight???

Today's meals
Hovis seeded bread 3pp
Butter 1pp
Dairy lea light 1/2 triangle 0pp

Ham 1pp
Lettuce 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Light salad cream 1pp
Snack a jack 1pp

Unsure for dinner yet! Something light as I get weighed tomorroe lol

21lbs to goal

Had good day today, had everything I put down for the day! Had a couple of 2pp snacks!
Cooked a WW chicken curry and a WW hot bread but didn't eat the curry so only had 3pp for dinner!
WI in the morning :-(( I'm nervous but hopefully I'd of lost something!

I thought I'd be eating rubbish with all the Xmas food about but I haven't! Spose itl he after Xmas but I'm gonna really try to be good!

21lbs to goal

Wow!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing! Considering you don't have a lot to lose! I can only hope for the same result next week but I'll be happy with 1lb!

I don't go to the meetings I just weigh myself at home! Just really hoping that I lose something when I weigh myself on Monday!

Will read your diary to motivate me!! x

Wow!!! Congratulations!! That's amazing! Considering you don't have a lot to lose! I can only hope for the same result next week but I'll be happy with 1lb!

I don't go to the meetings I just weigh myself at home! Just really hoping that I lose something when I weigh myself on Monday!

Will read your diary to motivate me!! x

Thanx Hun I'm very pleased! Now 10st 9lbs! Only 5lbs off my wedding dress target and 16lbs off my final target :)) I can see light at the end of the tunnel haha

Fingers crossed for u! I'm sure you've done great but let me know how u get on x

16lbs to goal

Had another good day! Had cornflakes for brekky, ham salad wrap with snack a jack and baby bel light for lunch, scrambled egg on 2 slices of seeded bread and a sugar free jelly pot for afters! Had 5pp Left over so had a couple if snack a jacks as only 1pp and a naught line of fruity and nut chocolate!

Now off to bed for an early night, work tomorrow then nearly Xmas yayyy

16lbs to goal

Woke up not feeling hungry at all :)) just had some cornflakes 3pp and semi skimmed milk 2pp as got a bit pecking about 10am!
Off to work at 12 til 9pm!
So for lunch I will have
Ww tomato soup 2pp
Bread 2pp

Dinner at work
Ham 1pp
Lettice 0pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomato 0pp
Snack a jack BBQ 1pp
Activia 0% fat 2pp

16lbs to goal

Hi Hun thanx for getting in touch!

Not so good over Xmas put on 5lbs :-((
I'm back on it properly from today but really worrying as have my wedding dress fitting coming up soon! Have just moved it back 2 weeks haha so got 5 weeks to go! Should be enough time I recon!
I used to do the Cambridge diet with just shakes and lost 2st, I have 4 days worth left so going to kick start the losses by doing this then carry on with salads etc! Biting cheating but I'm desperate!
In lots of pain ATM as fell down the stairs this morning! Landed on my lower back so can hardly move and have a 20month old daughter to look after :-((

How about you Hun?? Was u good over Xmas or naughty like me??

16lbs to goal

Oh yes I was naughty too! Gained about 3lbs! I just ate what I wanted and forgot about the diet!

I think 5 weeks is plenty of time to get rid of the weight, you have something to keep you motivated so you'll definitely succeed!

Ouch that sounds so painful, I hope you're ok?! x

Back