ProPoints I will be a Yummy Mummy!

Leesider

So here is goes.....I'm a long time weightwatcher but new to the the propoints plan so I'm going to write everything down to keep on track.
I've put on 2 stone since my last baby was born ( most people are trying to lose the baby weight but I am busy gaining it!)
I was doing MFP (calorie counting) but I found it too easy to cheat so I'm back to weighly weigh-ins and I'm hoping the thoughts of standing on that scales will keep me on track.
I'm a working Mum ( full time job) with 2 kids and I'm also trying to get out running again.

Breakfast
Apple 0 pp ( had a meeting and was running late.)

Lunch
Mini Bagel 3PP
Low fat spread ( Connaught Gold) 1 PP
Curried Aubergine soup 0PP

Dinner
Stir Fry Veg 0PP
Chicken Breast 4PP
Staright to Wok Noodles 6PP
Stir Fry Sauce - Ginger, Garlic,Soy - 2 PP

Snacks
Apple 0 PP
Skips 3 PP
Mini Eggs ( treat size bag) 3PP

Exercise 20 mins to my meeting at lunchtime ( lost 4.5 pounds for my first week!)

I think calorie counting is great but it's so confusing as one site will tell me I need 1600, another will say 1300 etc etc, at least with WW it's one figure based on your statistics gradually reducing, and only simple numbers to remember!

You've given me inspiration - I think I shall have stirfry for my tea tonight :-D

Hope your stirfry was tasty - mine was yummy! I add some sweet chilli sauce for 2 PP and it really made a difference.
I agree about the calories - it is too open to interpretation and therefore 'cheating'.
On propoints, you have to eat a certain amount each day so that is good for me.

Breakfast:
Kelloggs Start 3 pp
Skimmed Milk 1PP
Coffee with foam on top 1PP

Lunch
Mini Bagel 3PP
Low fat spread ( Connaught Gold) 1 PP
Curried Aubergine soup 0PP

Dinner
2 Bacon 2 PP
Pizza Express Amatriciana Sauce 3 PP
Mushrooms 0PP