ProPoints i will be fab at 40!!!

Thats pretty good for £1. I found highlights drinking choc sachet in b and m for 15p today not bad.

Well ive packed my lunch ready for tomorrow

Ive got
30g oats
Muller light
Raspberries

Cheesy puffs
Nume chicken dinner
Plus sprouts and carrots

And dr pepper zero and a flask of tea :)

Thats pretty good for £1. I found highlights drinking choc sachet in b and m for 15p today not bad.

Well ive packed my lunch ready for tomorrow

Ive got
30g oats
Muller light
Raspberries

Cheesy puffs
Nume chicken dinner
Plus sprouts and carrots

And dr pepper zero and a flask of tea :)

Check You out with your Packing Up Prep, i loveeeee Dr Pepper Zero, not had it in AGES! We don't have B&M :-( I saw one when we was on Holiday and I made a beeline for it, was so excited to see one! X

We have lots of cheap stores here b snd m pound stretcher 99p stone poundland.

Well I know ill be hungry so like to be prepared. Im debating on taking a soup in my flask and have my chicken dinner when I get home.

Going to be a long day its 345am and ive not slept all night gotta get up for work soon :-(

We have lots of cheap stores here b snd m pound stretcher 99p stone poundland.

Well I know ill be hungry so like to be prepared. Im debating on taking a soup in my flask and have my chicken dinner when I get home.

Going to be a long day its 345am and ive not slept all night gotta get up for work soon :-(

Could u not sleep Sweetie? Hope today isn't too bad for you. What did u do flask wise in the end? I'm jealous of all your bargain shops, I love a bargain in case you hadn't noticed lol x

Could u not sleep Sweetie? Hope today isn't too bad for you. What did u do flask wise in the end? I'm jealous of all your bargain shops, I love a bargain in case you hadn't noticed lol x

I couldnt sleep so had none then went to work but it was a good day so thats cool. I had a ww soup in my flask it helps on these cold mornings.

Well today is weigh in day and im pleased to announce an 8lbs loss!!! Which im very pleased with.

My daily points have been lowered to 28 now which isnt a problem. Ive got a posh meal out saturday and ive chosen melon for starters and Sirlion beef with veg for mains and ive let my partner pick a desert he wants as hes having mine. So just the beef dinner to point. Everyone is hping partying in town after but im working again sunday so I shall leave the meal at 10.30 ish and drive home. Working helps me stay on plan ha ha ha.

I start at 10 today so 4 hours of walking will be fab for my body as I dont get time to go gym.

I couldnt sleep so had none then went to work but it was a good day so thats cool. I had a ww soup in my flask it helps on these cold mornings.

Well today is weigh in day and im pleased to announce an 8lbs loss!!! Which im very pleased with.

My daily points have been lowered to 28 now which isnt a problem. Ive got a posh meal out saturday and ive chosen melon for starters and Sirlion beef with veg for mains and ive let my partner pick a desert he wants as hes having mine. So just the beef dinner to point. Everyone is hping partying in town after but im working again sunday so I shall leave the meal at 10.30 ish and drive home. Working helps me stay on plan ha ha ha.

I start at 10 today so 4 hours of walking will be fab for my body as I dont get time to go gym.

OMG! 8lbs in 1Sst Wk! AMAZING! Told you that seeing is believing with this Plan didn't I ;-) Onwards and Downwards to Week 2 WI! Well Done Sweetie, so proud of you! X

Here to subscribe as well.
Well done on 8lbs loss!! xx

Thank you so much

Got to say im quite shocked to say the least who ever thought I could eat bagels and cheesy puffs and cakes as well as fruit n veg and lose weight.

So I say lets do it again this week and enjoy the treats and lose weight :) happy days. Who knows maybe one day I shall see a 10 on the scales and finally get my body back to size 8-10 where it belongs lol.

Plus im eating better and actually eating. That was the main thing for me to actually eat. So its a bonus im losing as well.

Happy girly!!!!!

Thank you so much

Got to say im quite shocked to say the least who ever thought I could eat bagels and cheesy puffs and cakes as well as fruit n veg and lose weight.

So I say lets do it again this week and enjoy the treats and lose weight :) happy days. Who knows maybe one day I shall see a 10 on the scales and finally get my body back to size 8-10 where it belongs lol.

Plus im eating better and actually eating. That was the main thing for me to actually eat. So its a bonus im losing as well.

Happy girly!!!!!

You sound so positive and happy, it's good to hear :) WW doesn't even feel like a diet to me, that's the beauty of it, it's just a lifestyle plan! X

You sound so positive and happy, it's good to hear :) WW doesn't even feel like a diet to me, that's the beauty of it, it's just a lifestyle plan! X

I have to say while im sat here eating a ww ice cream that im not deprived of anything. I can easily do this for life, normally I get bored and give up after a month.

Working a 10am til 10pm shift tomorrow so I shall make a pack up. Which is my normal way of eating. So bagel, phili, cue, cheesy puffs and fruit for lunch. Tea will be a ww meal with added veg plus ill take some treats with me for the evening. Its a lot easier to arrange than when I was doing sw. Cooking chicken salads and salmon salads the night before. Way easier now to grab my stuff.

Im hoping for 1lb a week now anymore is a bonus.

I have to say while im sat here eating a ww ice cream that im not deprived of anything. I can easily do this for life, normally I get bored and give up after a month.

Working a 10am til 10pm shift tomorrow so I shall make a pack up. Which is my normal way of eating. So bagel, phili, cue, cheesy puffs and fruit for lunch. Tea will be a ww meal with added veg plus ill take some treats with me for the evening. Its a lot easier to arrange than when I was doing sw. Cooking chicken salads and salmon salads the night before. Way easier now to grab my stuff.

Im hoping for 1lb a week now anymore is a bonus.

That's the spirit :) I didn't get on with SW either, I like to be able to eat out or grab a jarred sauce when I need to!!! Wow your shift is LONG, I expect you'll be knackered at the end? I'm definitely a WWer (and Miniminer!) for Life :) x

That's the spirit :) I didn't get on with SW either, I like to be able to eat out or grab a jarred sauce when I need to!!! Wow your shift is LONG, I expect you'll be knackered at the end? I'm definitely a WWer (and Miniminer!) for Life :) x

Im full of energy feeling fab recently had my thyroid medication increased and now I dont get tired at all I can work 60plus hours a week and still clean the house and look after kids and not tired :) im not complaining lol.

Its looking that way for me bring a Wwer too :)

Im full of energy feeling fab recently had my thyroid medication increased and now I dont get tired at all I can work 60plus hours a week and still clean the house and look after kids and not tired :) im not complaining lol.

Its looking that way for me bring a Wwer too :)

Awwww that's so good Sweetie, it's amazing what the right medication combination can do. PS-Would u like to clean my house ;-) x

Lol well no time for cleaning today a 10hour shift today. But had time for my treat if the day a costa skinny latte. Yummy.

Well all my food for the whole day is in my car ready I have got a 7 hour walk today as well so thats good for me :).

Tomorrow I shall be mrs mopp cleaning house lol. Plus need to catch up on my teo courses that im doing. Ive essays to do and submit plus classes to watch.

Loving this diet because I can have my skinny latte and I love it :)

Not much plans for the day really just work then home shower bed.

Had a fab day at work walking loads and loads about 6 plus hours walking in the beautiful sunshine. Stuck to plan and enjoyed my day.

Tomorrow I shall be shopping with my mum and then cleaning and catching up on things.

Bargain alert!!!
While shopping in poundland today packs of bagels ww ones were half price. Ok I had to buy them as I have one every day woohoo 50p bargaim@!!

Well Done on your 50p WW Bagels, that's a bargain if ever I saw one! It's good that you still have your Costa Skinny Latte Treat, How many PP in that? I have a Skinny Hot Chocolate with SF Syrup if I go in there mmmmmmm! X

Well Done on your 50p WW Bagels, that's a bargain if ever I saw one! It's good that you still have your Costa Skinny Latte Treat, How many PP in that? I have a Skinny Hot Chocolate with SF Syrup if I go in there mmmmmmm! X

Its only 3pp for a medio skinny latte in there which I think is fab!!! Plus I collect the points on my costa card lol.

Skinny hot chocolate huh that sounds lovely is it high??? X

Back