ProPoints i will be fab at 40!!!

Its only 3pp for a medio skinny latte in there which I think is fab!!! Plus I collect the points on my costa card lol.

Skinny hot chocolate huh that sounds lovely is it high??? X

A Small is 4pp :) Super Filling! X

Whats a costa light????

I was gonna ask the same lol x

Its skimmed milk and costa mocha espresso, its a milder and lighter than other coffee's xx

That explains it! I don't really drink coffee :-( x

Mmmmmmmm that sounds nice

Yes cos less points he he. But I do love love love my skinny latte yummmmmm I can chill before work :)

I work all over but I usually take children to school and its on way home from the school so I stop for a cuppa chill then drive to work :)

I work all over but I usually take children to school and its on way home from the school so I stop for a cuppa chill then drive to work :)

Awwwww that sounds so lovely! There's no Costa near where I live :-( Probably good for my Bank Balance lol x

Yes they arent cheap but its my treat as I work hard.

Bf paying today as hes coming with me to spend some time with me before I start work

Yes they arent cheap but its my treat as I work hard.

Bf paying today as hes coming with me to spend some time with me before I start work

Awwwww that sounds lovely! A Date at Costa sounds like the perfect way to spend your morning! X Are u going to try that Costa Light? X

Ill have a look see if I can see it on the menu. Which size was 2pp as the latte is 3pp on a medio.

Well hes in a mood at mo so I may go on my own lol men!!! I cant be arsed when hes like that lol. Ive got a cold and feel poorly ive just started my star week today got belly ache and ive got to go swimming for work today so not a very good combination. But at least I got saturday off work so can rest one day before back to work sunday.

Ill have a look see if I can see it on the menu. Which size was 2pp as the latte is 3pp on a medio.

Well hes in a mood at mo so I may go on my own lol men!!! I cant be arsed when hes like that lol. Ive got a cold and feel poorly ive just started my star week today got belly ache and ive got to go swimming for work today so not a very good combination. But at least I got saturday off work so can rest one day before back to work sunday.

Did u go to Costa? I couldn't see Costa Light on their website, maybe it has another name? X

I had a skinny latte in the end it was lovely :) well worth the points.

Well im glad work is over now and no work tomorrow yay my only day off this week.

Going to get hair dyed tomorrow am snd im out on the evening. Should be ok but its a meal out ive prebooked mine so its cool melon starters and beef n veg maind no desert.

Dont want to bugger up any weight loss

I had a skinny latte in the end it was lovely :) well worth the points.

Well im glad work is over now and no work tomorrow yay my only day off this week.

Going to get hair dyed tomorrow am snd im out on the evening. Should be ok but its a meal out ive prebooked mine so its cool melon starters and beef n veg maind no desert.

Dont want to bugger up any weight loss

Well Done on your fab choices for tomorrow night! It just goes to show that you can have a life, can eat yummy food and still follow WW :) Glad to hear you enjoyed your Skinny Latte! Your Day Off is well deserved! What colour are you dying your hair? Is it an Occasion for the Meal? X

Well Done on your fab choices for tomorrow night! It just goes to show that you can have a life, can eat yummy food and still follow WW :) Glad to hear you enjoyed your Skinny Latte! Your Day Off is well deserved! What colour are you dying your hair? Is it an Occasion for the Meal? X

Ive got dark hair which I have blonde high lights through. Ive been so busy not had roots done for about 3 months. So its badddddddd. So having blonde high lights full head with chocolates put through to break up the blonde as I dont want a block colour. Plus want to look nice for tomorrow meal out and next weeks clubbing :) x

Ive got dark hair which I have blonde high lights through. Ive been so busy not had roots done for about 3 months. So its badddddddd. So having blonde high lights full head with chocolates put through to break up the blonde as I dont want a block colour. Plus want to look nice for tomorrow meal out and next weeks clubbing :) x

Sounds like Pampering is just what you need, will we get a pic of the finished hair? X

Back