ProPoints i will be fab at 40!!!

Oh ok I shall have to try them but tonight going to try and make pizza

3lbs lost this week yay@!!!

Oh ok I shall have to try them but tonight going to try and make pizza

3lbs lost this week yay@!!!

Whoop Whoop! Told you More IS More ;-) Well Done Sweetie!!! X

Very happy 1 stone in 3 weeks

My next big target is to see the 11s on the scales :)

Its fab to actually be getting somewhere with my weight.

Woohooo every week im closer to goal

Its fab to actually be getting somewhere with my weight.

Woohooo every week im closer to goal

That's what we like :) x I can't believe Ive nearly done 6 Months, the time has just flown by! X

Thats fab life continues weather we diet or not but we soon get to goal if we stick at it.

Im looking forward to the maintaining part because ill have 56 pairs of jeans to wear woohoooo

Thats fab life continues weather we diet or not but we soon get to goal if we stick at it.

Im looking forward to the maintaining part because ill have 56 pairs of jeans to wear woohoooo

56?!? OMG! I ordered myself 3 more pairs yesterday. Hoping at least one pair fits! X

Then ive got cambats and skirts dresses tops ive massive huge wardrobe of clothes 8-10 lol
I love buying clothes when im slim.

Woohooo 3 pairs what kind?

Then ive got cambats and skirts dresses tops ive massive huge wardrobe of clothes 8-10 lol
I love buying clothes when im slim.

Woohooo 3 pairs what kind?

I just got some Plain Skinny Jeans from New Look, 2 Pairs at Blue and 1 Pair is Black. I wanted to get them in the Store but they don't do the Size 6 28 Inch Leg instore. X

I just got some Plain Skinny Jeans from New Look, 2 Pairs at Blue and 1 Pair is Black. I wanted to get them in the Store but they don't do the Size 6 28 Inch Leg instore. X

Ohhh they sound nice ill need to buy skinny jeans when I get to target not buying any clothes until target got to make do at the mo x

Ohhh they sound nice ill need to buy skinny jeans when I get to target not buying any clothes until target got to make do at the mo x

New Look do quite a good selection of Sizes/Lengths, I just chose ones which were £9.99 as I'm not bothered on coloured for twice the price! X

Ive a terrible habbit I buy 2 of each pair if I like them lol thats cheap tho bargain. My wardrobe will need updating tho 7 years since I was last at target.

9.99 thats really good value x

Ive a terrible habbit I buy 2 of each pair if I like them lol thats cheap tho bargain. My wardrobe will need updating tho 7 years since I was last at target.

9.99 thats really good value x

They only do Dark Blue or Black for £9.99 but I'm happy with that! The Pair I got at DP were normally £15 but I paid £12.x

Dark blue or black are cool id be happy with that. I just need to get skinny to fit in them. At least im 1 stone down 2 more to go so a third done.

Well I made pizza with the Warburton square wraps was a lush pizza for 7pp.

Dark blue or black are cool id be happy with that. I just need to get skinny to fit in them. At least im 1 stone down 2 more to go so a third done.

Well I made pizza with the Warburton square wraps was a lush pizza for 7pp.

You will get skinny, stick with me kid ;-) What toppings did you put on your pizza? I hear of a lot of people on here talking about those wraps, not tried them myself. X

You will get skinny, stick with me kid ;-) What toppings did you put on your pizza? I hear of a lot of people on here talking about those wraps, not tried them myself. X

I had red yellow green peppers onion mushroom cheese ham tomotoe. Was lush!!! The wraps are very tastey too defo worth the points x

I had red yellow green peppers onion mushroom cheese ham tomotoe. Was lush!!! The wraps are very tastey too defo worth the points x

That sounds super yummy! Which cheese did you use? X

Back