ProPoints i will be fab at 40!!!

Did it give that gooey chewy texture? X

It all melted and was like normal cheese but just felt dry when not cooked defo have it cooked id not be so keen uncooked x

It all melted and was like normal cheese but just felt dry when not cooked defo have it cooked id not be so keen uncooked x

I might give it a try, particularly as I just found out you can have 26g for 1pp or 44g for 2pp! Bargain! X

I might give it a try, particularly as I just found out you can have 26g for 1pp or 44g for 2pp! Bargain! X

Oh u can have more thats really cool I just went by what it said on the wrapper. Mine was already grated .

Oh u can have more thats really cool I just went by what it said on the wrapper. Mine was already grated .

Yep that's the one :) I'm the Queen of sssstttrreeetttccchhhhiiiiinnngggg the pp! X

Yep that's the one :) I'm the Queen of sssstttrreeetttccchhhhiiiiinnngggg the pp! X

Lol ha ha ha well its defo nice toasted and low pp would be nice in sandwich with cue or tomatoes to make it not so dry. :) x

Lol ha ha ha well its defo nice toasted and low pp would be nice in sandwich with cue or tomatoes to make it not so dry. :) x

Mmmmm Toastie!!! Not had one of those in ages! X

Mmmmm Toastie!!! Not had one of those in ages! X

Ive still got 7pp to eat yet so may have something nice when I get home from work. Maybe a little more cheese :) x

Ive still got 7pp to eat yet so may have something nice when I get home from work. Maybe a little more cheese :) x

Mmmmmm Yummy! I can't wait for Treats! X

Mmmmmm Yummy! I can't wait for Treats! X

Ive already had a twirl an ice cream and a packet of crisps lol. So no more treats for me defo food when I come home. Very happy with this diet and the weight loss is amazing x

Ive already had a twirl an ice cream and a packet of crisps lol. So no more treats for me defo food when I come home. Very happy with this diet and the weight loss is amazing x

It's amazing how WW works, I still don't know how it does! X

It's amazing how WW works, I still don't know how it does! X

Its strange but it does work cant believe I went out partying drinking lots and lost 3lbs this werk no other diet I have done has allowed for weekends out.

Im very tempted to have another one of those pizza wraps when I get home as the left over chopped veg are in fridge so easy. Have a veg and cheese one yummy :) x

Its strange but it does work cant believe I went out partying drinking lots and lost 3lbs this werk no other diet I have done has allowed for weekends out.

Im very tempted to have another one of those pizza wraps when I get home as the left over chopped veg are in fridge so easy. Have a veg and cheese one yummy :) x

Might be more substantial than snacking? I'm definitely a WW Convert, where else can I have a Kit Kat Chunky every night ;-) x

I dread to think of how many syns ive eaten today if I converted what I ate to sw syns.

Ive now eaten all my dailys for the day so all done and dusted.

I dread to think of how many syns ive eaten today if I converted what I ate to sw syns.

Ive now eaten all my dailys for the day so all done and dusted.

I can't remember if it was you or somebody else who posted the PP in some Pasta Thing? But said it was a Free Food on SW? I couldn't believe the difference! X

I can't remember if it was you or somebody else who posted the PP in some Pasta Thing? But said it was a Free Food on SW? I couldn't believe the difference! X

Nope wasnt me. But I think the pasta n sauce things are free on the green sw plan x

Nope wasnt me. But I think the pasta n sauce things are free on the green sw plan x

Must of been someone else! I think on WW they are something like 14pp for the Pack! So I guess Syns vs PP works in different ways! X

Must of been someone else! I think on WW they are something like 14pp for the Pack! So I guess Syns vs PP works in different ways! X

I prefer ww and it defo suits me sw was too much preparing for me. Too many roast dinner and not enough chocolate lol x

I prefer ww and it defo suits me sw was too much preparing for me. Too many roast dinner and not enough chocolate lol x

Ha ha ha! I think I just like WW, I can only eat till my PP run out, on SW I ate far too much, just cos I could! X

Back