Total Solution I will be switching to exante soon

Kwaix

I will be doing the total solution diet plan. I have no idea which products to buy. Any advice?

Everyone has different tastes, and personally I like most of the soups with the exception of tomato and basil (disgusting...) the shakes are nice, not too fussed on toffee caramel. The hot meals are nice because you feel like your actually having a dinner; I especially like the shepherds pie & carbonara.. The bars are nice; but hard work to eat...

As I said though, everyone's tastes are different, maybe try a mixed bumper pack and get a feel for what you like and dislike... Good luck :)

Yea it's a tough one to answer based on personal preference! I agree the meals are great though having done it before without it's much nicer feeling like you're having a dinner instead of just shake in the evening!

You'll find your taste changes over the course of the diet too so I wouldn't buy too much of any one thing just in case!

Good luck with the diet :D

Everyone has different tastes, and personally I like most of the soups with the exception of tomato and basil (disgusting...) the shakes are nice, not too fussed on toffee caramel. The hot meals are nice because you feel like your actually having a dinner; I especially like the shepherds pie & carbonara.. The bars are nice; but hard work to eat...

As I said though, everyone's tastes are different, maybe try a mixed bumper pack and get a feel for what you like and dislike... Good luck :)

Why the bars are hard work to eat? And thanks for the advice

You feel like your chewing them forever! They're quite big too, for me I really need to be in the mood for one :)

My mouth used to get quite sore eating them but that was when I had the dreaded dry mouth. However they're fine now and feel like a treat to me, especially with a huge mug of coffee. They're really filling compared to soups and shakes.

I love the bars! I'd eat them when not dieting if they were cheaper!

Good luck honey keep me posted xx

Back