I will do this...

You will def see a difference in the pics hun!! You should post some on here too!

It does get harder the closer goal gets :( But we will get there... We have to!

I've got some lovely dresses lately and won't be letting them go to waste! X

Hiya, I'm feeling really down!!!

I always daily weigh and am feeling crap, as on Monday I was 10.6.5, since then my weights gone up and I'm currently weighing 10.7!!! I wouldn't mind if I'd cheated but I've stuck to this diet 100%! And I'm sorry to sound a child, but..... It's not fair!!!!!!!! :0(

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

I took some more photos and can kinda see some changes but probably need to see them on the same page as opposed to going from photo to photo on phone!!! Not sure I'm ready to post any on here, especially as they are underwear photos!!!!

Me in my undies and fat in the World Wide Web!!!! Scary!!!!

Really starting to worry that this final couple of stone are going to take ages!!! I just want rid of it all now!!!

I've also got a couple of dresses and can't wait to wear them comfortably! Also can't wait to go in a massive shopping spree when u get to goal!!!

Ah I'm sorry you're feeling fed up Hun, you've done so well you can't give up now ! Just think how fabulous you'll look in those dresses.

Hiya, I'm feeling really down!!!

I always daily weigh and am feeling crap, as on Monday I was 10.6.5, since then my weights gone up and I'm currently weighing 10.7!!! I wouldn't mind if I'd cheated but I've stuck to this diet 100%! And I'm sorry to sound a child, but..... It's not fair!!!!!!!! :0(

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

I took some more photos and can kinda see some changes but probably need to see them on the same page as opposed to going from photo to photo on phone!!! Not sure I'm ready to post any on here, especially as they are underwear photos!!!!

Me in my undies and fat in the World Wide Web!!!! Scary!!!!

Really starting to worry that this final couple of stone are going to take ages!!! I just want rid of it all now!!!

I've also got a couple of dresses and can't wait to wear them comfortably! Also can't wait to go in a massive shopping spree when u get to goal!!!

Hey hun sorry to hear you are feeling so rubbish :( Do you still get weekly weigh in with CD? If so ditch your scales! Your weight can go up and down so much in one week and by stepping on and.off them in the week you are setting yourself up for a fall. I realised this about 2 weeks in so I got rid and it's the best thing I could have done! Nothing to lower motivation in the week then....

You are doing.fabulous!! I'm expecting the last couple of stone to come off more slowly but we just have to keep the end goal in sight. Think about how fab you are.going to look in the summer in all your beautiful, tiny dresses! Stay focussed hun, do not let the numbers get to you!

Thank you!!!

Just feeling a bit naff! I know I probably shouldn't daily weigh, but it's so hard not to! And I know I will want to check tomorrow because surely it will be time for my weight to drop!!!! Cannot believe I can stick to three products a day and water and not lose something!!!

Yeah, I cannot wait for the summer!!! I'm really looking forward to being able to wear some fab clothes and feel good about how I look in them!!! The amount of summers I've spent in cardys or awful clothes because that's all that fits!!!

This year I cannot wait to wear a dress and actually look good!!! :0). And I will, soon!!'

Just said to my husband I'd had enough of this diet and he said "but you said you'd do it till you get to goal!" Honestly, I only said I wanted to quit, not that I would! Why can you never just have a Moan to a man???

Lol moan to a MAN, we speak to them and they say we're moaning !!! I don't even discuss my diet with my oh as he thinks I'm amazing as I am ( lol as if ) ! He works long hrs and the only real time we all eat together is the wknd, as I'm ss+ I just make roast chicken and veg so no one really notices lol !

Lol moan to a MAN, we speak to them and they say we're moaning !!! I don't even discuss my diet with my oh as he thinks I'm amazing as I am ( lol as if ) ! He works long hrs and the only real time we all eat together is the wknd, as I'm ss+ I just make roast chicken and veg so no one really notices lol !

So true!!!! My oh always says I'm moaning and I swear I'm not!!! He just doesn't listen!!!

Yeah it's important to keep eating together, this diet is so unsociable and can be really hard!!! Sounds like the ss+ days are a fab idea!!

Well another day and its been a hard one!!!

Decided to try phase one of the 30 day shred and oh my god it's hard!!!

I completed it, but did find it really hard!! But then I got really blurry vision!!! Reckon it might have been a bit much when having so few calories!!! I'd also only had one product when I did it so maybe not my best idea!!!

I really want to get fit, help the weight shift and tone up but seriously cannot keep going if I'm gonna get wobbly and blurry vision each time!!

Suppose I will try again tomorrow and see what happens!!! Thankfully I have nothing else to do, so at least if I feel crap, I can go lie down!' Lol!!

Oh blurry vision that's not good. The shred is very tough and if you're not used to exercise is probably not a good idea on such low calories. Try to work up slowly doing a little bit more each day and then try the shred again.

Take care :)

Hiya,

Well weigh in was last night, and i only lost 1.5lbs... however after the gain on my daily weigh ins i suppose i should be happy to have lost at all! Still a tad annoying to only lose 1.5bs when sticking to ss 100% Oh well, hopefully i will have an amazing weight loss this week! Fingers crossed!!! =0)

Had both kiddies off school ill yesterday so accomplished nothing... however i did manage to refrain from all the chocolate they had for recuperation!!! the easter egg is still sitting my kitchen and i can hear it calling my name!!! i reckon i'm gonna have to give it to them tonight and hope they eat it all to save me from it and myself!!!

i love chocolate easter eggs!!!!

Does anyone else find chocolate taste better in egg shape as opposed to a bar??????????????????????

Yeeeeeessssssss especially the galaxy and yorkie ones...oh no my mouth is salivating now :)

I know I know and how hard its gonna b too, we usually do an easter egg hunt followed by an easter party for family and their kids don't know how I'm going to get thro it. Hhmmmm me love chocolate. Eeeek

11323_557078257658958_1827971971_n.jpg

I KNEW IT!!!

i know, i'm already dreaming about easter eggs!!! i absolutely adore them....

i come off plan just after easter, and were away the next weekend, so i reckon i may try and persuade the kids the week after and then i can join em!!! mmmm.... only problem is, easter eggs will do a lot of damage! B!oody tasty though! LOL!

My kids have been having those mini egg chocolate mouse things and I keep wanting to pinch!!! My fav though is still chocolate in an egg shape!!!

Wish the shops weren't full of them!! Makes it so hard!!

Hi,

I've read your diary, you are doing so well! Congrats on your weight loss so far!! I've only managed a stone so far and I'm struggling :/
I love love chocolate, big downfall of mine

Ali x

Well done on resisting the eggs, I need some of your commitment at the moment!!!

Back