I will get into the 9's in 2012

Just having porridge with banana yummy :):p

So far so good although mum has just informed me we are going carvery for dinner helpppp

Kelsey said:
So far so good although mum has just informed me we are going carvery for dinner helpppp

That could be worse! Be strong!! Meat and veg r free - limit yrslef to a number of syns/items and stick to it!!

Cai said:
That could be worse! Be strong!! Meat and veg r free - limit yrslef to a number of syns/items and stick to it!!

I know I just freaked when mum first said it but I'm going to not have a Yorkshire maybe no stuffing or just 1 ball and may give the potatoes a miss as well I really want to start losing weight again now

Sunday 19th February - Extra Easy (33days till I wear a bikini)

Breakfast
Banana porridge

Lunch
Bacon & mushrooms
WW toffee yoghurt

Snack
Apple

Dinner - at vintage inn pub
Beef & Ale pie with greens and mash
Apple Pie with custard

Sorry guys as you can see I didn't make the best choices whilst out but I won't eat anymore today now :)

Kelsey said:
Sorry guys as you can see I didn't make the best choices whilst out but I won't eat anymore today now :)

Pah! I've been awful 3 days this week too
;( stupid food and bloody alcohol xxx

Just shared some coconut m&ms with mum whoopsie

Tano said:
OH MY GOD coconut m&m's..... Where are these from? Xxx

From a vintage sweet shop sweets of heaven sell them you can buy them online only 210 calories for the whole packet as well !

Kelsey said:
From a vintage sweet shop sweets of heaven sell them you can buy them online only 210 calories for the whole packet as well !

Sound amazing!!! X

Dreading weigh in tonight :(

I gained 2lb so upset :(

Kelsey said:
I gained 2lb so upset :(

Never mind lovely, you had a few days off plan and can lose that plus more this time next week :) xxx

Come on, u can't b upset, I gained 5lbs!!! I would have killed for 2 lol.

Back to 100% :) x

oh dear sorry you gained. keep that lovely picture of you in the bikini at center parcs in how many days :D

Lost the plot tonight fresh start tomorrow !

Kelsey said:
Buckhurst Hill in Essex you ?

Hi Kelsey

Just read your whole diary after also wanting to be in the 9's. I've a really long way to go , but my ultimate goal is to be there preferably by my 40th this year!!! Thankfully it's near the end of the year - and I'm just in the 12's - so will have to see!!

Then whilst reading I notice that I live round the corner to u- did u go to the Epping Miller & Carters? We went there for a meal on Thursday - it was lush - and I was off the wagon!!

Keep it up and you'll get there

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Hi Kelsey

Just read your whole diary after also wanting to be in the 9's. I've a really long way to go , but my ultimate goal is to be there preferably by my 40th this year!!! Thankfully it's near the end of the year - and I'm just in the 12's - so will have to see!!

Then whilst reading I notice that I live round the corner to u- did u go to the Epping Miller & Carters? We went there for a meal on Thursday - it was lush - and I was off the wagon!!

Keep it up and you'll get there

Kx

Yeah the new one was lovely, it's so hard to stick to the diet sometimes but I'm so determined this week to lose 2lb :)

You can do it - this is day 1 (weigh-in) so u go for it girl!!

Kx

Last edited:
Back