Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I will leave 11stone behind!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Knoksk, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Okay, so I am going to start my food diary, I am currently 11.1 and I have benn in the 11 stone mark for a month and a half after loosing 2stone 4 months ago. I lost 2stone on weight watchers but the new plan did nothing for me! So I moved to slimmers world a month ago and lost 4 but put two on! I left my food diary in the other section and people have comment and given great ideas. Now I am going to have a live diary, so here it goes.

About to have break fast, my a is for milk.

My b is for two nimble hovis slices. Having 2 eggs scammbled and my toast will have two laughing cow light triangles on ( will get syn value later) and a banana.

Lunch will be a packet of savory rice, side salad and an apple.

Rest to follow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffintopp

Muffintopp fattyfattybumbum

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good luck with your weight loss. I am also stuck in the 11 stone bracket. Very frustrating. I WILL get out of it this time!!!!!!

Michelle

4. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    I am glad I am not the only one struggling. I might be asking you for tips if I end up stuck in the 11 stone mark much longer lol.

Okay, food for today
    my a is for milk.

My b is for two nimble hovis slices. Having 2 eggs scammbled and my toast will have two laughing cow light triangles on (3 syns) and a banana.

Lunch a packet of savory rice, side salad and an apple. (The apple ended up being a snack)

Tea: Chicken (no skin), Salad, Jacket pot, Light Cottage Cheese. 2 apples and 1 banana.

Soon I am going to have a packet of snackerjacks (3 syns) total of 6 syns used.

5. soph13

soph13 New Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm stuck in the 11's too!! Am hoping to be out of them in the next few weeks :eek:)

6. katotonic

katotonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    im stuck in the 11s too! lol. I had a brief flirtation with the 10 (high!) when I got married last Summer but almost overnight got back into 11s. I am determined this year will be the year when me and the 10s become intimate and long term pals!

7. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    That is like me, I saw 10.13.5 on xmas week and then it just floated away again :(

8. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Okay, my food diary for today - I have been struggling to loose in the last 2 weeks, however, after some great members advice on here I have changed it a bit, so please give me some tips if you think I need them.

Breakfast: Two wheetabix, muller light strawberry yoghurt and a Banana.

10.30am - Three tangerines

1pm aka lunch - Home made broth (Pearl Barley, carrots, cabbage, lentils, peas, gammon and onions)
    400g fresh fruit tub - Grapes, apples, orange and pinapple.

3pm - Piece of cucumber and apple

Tea - Fish and herbs and lemon, Brussells and new potatoes.
    1 x muller light yoghurt.

syns: 4 - Double vodka and coke baby - - - YEAH!

9. Lozz

Lozz Ready For Change!

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Good Luck on slimming world!
    I use to do that diet i did quite well, then lost track when i lost a family member!

If you need any advice feel free to ask!

I managed to create slimming world versions of most things!!! :p

10. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    I might just do that Lozz :)

11. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Okay my food diary for today:

Breakfast: Two rashes of bacon (no fat) 2 quorn sausages, 1 egg and 1 desertspoon full of beans.

Dinner: Home made Quorn Chilli, " slices of nibble hovis (b). A punnet of rasberries and an apple.

To come:-

Tea: 1/2lb of steak, mixed salad - Cucumber, Toms, Celery, Lettace etc. Muller light yoghurt and strawberries.

Syns: Having a few *cough* several *cough* Vodkas. Syn results to follow tomorrow :eek: XD

12. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    mmm, just had my steak and salad and strawberries. Had a muller light yoghurt to go with it. I did have half an egg but I threw it away.

I am now well and truely stuffed and ready for a synful night out XD Got 35 syns to spend...mmm what to drink?!?! XD

13. Josiecat

Josiecat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi I started sw on 29 december weighing 11 stone 1. I lost 1 pound week one and 2 pounds week 2. I think that weight loss can definitely be slower around this weight as I didn't experience the first week big losses that most enjoy!!
    Hopefully I can maintain 1-2 pounds a week. It's funny because up until about 18 months ago I weighed 10 stone and never had any problem losing weight quickly then. But since I have overindulged my way to 11stone I seem to find it much slower to shift it. Then again maybe's it part of getting older grr

14. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    I know what you mean, I lost 3 stone in 5 months two years ago and now I am 2 years older I found the soft fat easy to shift but now I am at the weight I was a year ago and it is getting tough now. So I have started exercising every other day and drinking lots of water. I have also starting eating more super slimming foods. And I have cut back on salt.

15. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Oh, I drank 24 syns worth of Vodka last night! However, I have not gone over my syn in take at all.

Okay, so food today: - Milk is my a

Breakfast: 1 x Banana, 2 x Eggs, A tin of Toms 1 x muller light yoghurt

Mid day snack: 2 x Banana's 1 x Apples and mussells.

I will update when I eat again. Which will be dinner. Not sure what I am having yet.

16. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Broth for dinner - home made full of veg and filling food. Later it is chops, baked potatoes and carrots.

17. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    I also had cottage cheese and a muller light yoghurt. I had three snackajacks (6 syns) and an apple. Oh and 2 light alpen bars for my (b).

I think I have eaten better so far...think

18. Lozz

Lozz Ready For Change!

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Wooow sounds like you've got the hang of this, and you've had a night out! Brill!!!
    Should be a good weigh in!
    Stay strong for rest of the week!!! ;)

19. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Today!!! I had the biggest breakfast - and it was sooo worth it, I was not hungry until 15 mins before my lunch. That means I went 5 hours lol XD

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast (healthy Extra B), 2 x eggs, 2 x Bananas, 1 x shape zero yoghurt.

Lunch: Large Salad and sardines in tom sauce - too full to eat my oranages!

Dinner: Home made Spag bol and spaghetti. 1 x muller light yoghurt and three snackajacks (6 syns)

20. Knoksk

Knoksk Full Member

Diet:
    JUDDD
    Oh and I lost 1 lb!!!!!

21. Lozz

Lozz Ready For Change!

Start Weight:
    15st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Well done on your 1lb loss...
    How do you feel..?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.