I will leave 11stone behind!

Knoksk

Okay, so I am going to start my food diary, I am currently 11.1 and I have benn in the 11 stone mark for a month and a half after loosing 2stone 4 months ago. I lost 2stone on weight watchers but the new plan did nothing for me! So I moved to slimmers world a month ago and lost 4 but put two on! I left my food diary in the other section and people have comment and given great ideas. Now I am going to have a live diary, so here it goes.

About to have break fast, my a is for milk.

My b is for two nimble hovis slices. Having 2 eggs scammbled and my toast will have two laughing cow light triangles on ( will get syn value later) and a banana.

Lunch will be a packet of savory rice, side salad and an apple.

Rest to follow.

I am glad I am not the only one struggling. I might be asking you for tips if I end up stuck in the 11 stone mark much longer lol.

Okay, food for today
my a is for milk.

My b is for two nimble hovis slices. Having 2 eggs scammbled and my toast will have two laughing cow light triangles on (3 syns) and a banana.

Lunch a packet of savory rice, side salad and an apple. (The apple ended up being a snack)

Tea: Chicken (no skin), Salad, Jacket pot, Light Cottage Cheese. 2 apples and 1 banana.

Soon I am going to have a packet of snackerjacks (3 syns) total of 6 syns used.

im stuck in the 11s too! lol. I had a brief flirtation with the 10 (high!) when I got married last Summer but almost overnight got back into 11s. I am determined this year will be the year when me and the 10s become intimate and long term pals!

im stuck in the 11s too! lol. I had a brief flirtation with the 10 (high!) when I got married last Summer but almost overnight got back into 11s. I am determined this year will be the year when me and the 10s become intimate and long term pals!

That is like me, I saw 10.13.5 on xmas week and then it just floated away again :(

Okay, my food diary for today - I have been struggling to loose in the last 2 weeks, however, after some great members advice on here I have changed it a bit, so please give me some tips if you think I need them.

Breakfast: Two wheetabix, muller light strawberry yoghurt and a Banana.

10.30am - Three tangerines

1pm aka lunch - Home made broth (Pearl Barley, carrots, cabbage, lentils, peas, gammon and onions)
400g fresh fruit tub - Grapes, apples, orange and pinapple.

3pm - Piece of cucumber and apple

Tea - Fish and herbs and lemon, Brussells and new potatoes.
1 x muller light yoghurt.

syns: 4 - Double vodka and coke baby - - - YEAH!

Good Luck on slimming world!
I use to do that diet i did quite well, then lost track when i lost a family member!

If you need any advice feel free to ask!

I managed to create slimming world versions of most things!!! :p

Okay my food diary for today:

Breakfast: Two rashes of bacon (no fat) 2 quorn sausages, 1 egg and 1 desertspoon full of beans.

Dinner: Home made Quorn Chilli, " slices of nibble hovis (b). A punnet of rasberries and an apple.

To come:-

Tea: 1/2lb of steak, mixed salad - Cucumber, Toms, Celery, Lettace etc. Muller light yoghurt and strawberries.

Syns: Having a few *cough* several *cough* Vodkas. Syn results to follow tomorrow :eek: XD

mmm, just had my steak and salad and strawberries. Had a muller light yoghurt to go with it. I did have half an egg but I threw it away.

I am now well and truely stuffed and ready for a synful night out XD Got 35 syns to spend...mmm what to drink?!?! XD

Hi I started sw on 29 december weighing 11 stone 1. I lost 1 pound week one and 2 pounds week 2. I think that weight loss can definitely be slower around this weight as I didn't experience the first week big losses that most enjoy!!
Hopefully I can maintain 1-2 pounds a week. It's funny because up until about 18 months ago I weighed 10 stone and never had any problem losing weight quickly then. But since I have overindulged my way to 11stone I seem to find it much slower to shift it. Then again maybe's it part of getting older grr

I know what you mean, I lost 3 stone in 5 months two years ago and now I am 2 years older I found the soft fat easy to shift but now I am at the weight I was a year ago and it is getting tough now. So I have started exercising every other day and drinking lots of water. I have also starting eating more super slimming foods. And I have cut back on salt.

Oh, I drank 24 syns worth of Vodka last night! However, I have not gone over my syn in take at all.

Okay, so food today: - Milk is my a

Breakfast: 1 x Banana, 2 x Eggs, A tin of Toms 1 x muller light yoghurt

Mid day snack: 2 x Banana's 1 x Apples and mussells.

I will update when I eat again. Which will be dinner. Not sure what I am having yet.

Broth for dinner - home made full of veg and filling food. Later it is chops, baked potatoes and carrots.

I also had cottage cheese and a muller light yoghurt. I had three snackajacks (6 syns) and an apple. Oh and 2 light alpen bars for my (b).

I think I have eaten better so far...think

Wooow sounds like you've got the hang of this, and you've had a night out! Brill!!!
Should be a good weigh in!
Stay strong for rest of the week!!! ;)

Today!!! I had the biggest breakfast - and it was sooo worth it, I was not hungry until 15 mins before my lunch. That means I went 5 hours lol XD

Breakfast: 2 slices of toast (healthy Extra B), 2 x eggs, 2 x Bananas, 1 x shape zero yoghurt.

Lunch: Large Salad and sardines in tom sauce - too full to eat my oranages!

Dinner: Home made Spag bol and spaghetti. 1 x muller light yoghurt and three snackajacks (6 syns)

Well done on your 1lb loss...
How do you feel..?

Back