I will lose these lbs - my diary!!!

ickleladynat

OK - So after my 3.5lb gain WITHOUT any reason what so ever!! I am going to take more care measuring things etc (no thats why I gained)

Anyways - I've just found out that next Tuesday (the day before weigh in) I am going out for Christmas Lunch with all the girls and directors at work .... hmmm ... I can't see that helping me much when getting on the scales on Wednesday but never mind I can only try my best.

So here goes food for today:

B: X2 silces of nimble bread (x1 HEX B) and 2 laughing cow light cheese (x1 HEX B)

Lunch: Mild Cheese & Broc Pasta N Sauce, Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt, Satsumas and a Banana

Dinner: S/w Chips, Beans & Half Fat Cheese (X1 HEXA - 42g)

Syns: Go Ahead Apple Bake Bar - 6 syns

I will be having some Ryvitta (HEX B) later on with the rest of my laughing cow cheese from HEX A.

Lets hope I don't gain this week or something will be REALLY wrong!!

Keeping this diary will help ya hun...

Good Luck this week and Im sure you will be ok :)

Do you know where you are going for ya lunch?
x

Keeping this diary will help ya hun...

Good Luck this week and Im sure you will be ok :)

Do you know where you are going for ya lunch?
x

It's some Italian place but they also do traditional Xmas lunch as well .... any ideas?

I would stick to the basics? Stuffing isnt too many syns I dont think nor is gravy... Its the pudding and that which maybe a prob!
I dont even want to no what they would be!
IF dont want the xmas dinner what bout tomato based pasta?

I would stick to the basics? Stuffing isnt too many syns I dont think nor is gravy... Its the pudding and that which maybe a prob!
I dont even want to no what they would be!
IF dont want the xmas dinner what bout tomato based pasta?

I think everyone will be having Xmas dinner and I'll probably get teased if I choose anything different. haha. I'll just not have a pud :D ........ easier said than done!!

hi babes,there could be a alternative pudding??i know mringues are quite low in syns,what about asking for a fresh fruit salad??

mmmm Yeah I could. Yum yum. It was mine & my bf's 3 year anniversary yday and he wants to go to Nandos for food on sat .. any suggestions?? x

congrates on the 3 years hun,dont have a nandos down here so im not v much help on that 1 sorry hun,hows your week been going??

Thanks hun. I might just see if he wants to go for chinese instead .. .maybe a bit bitter. Weeks going good. With all this eating out I hope I can still loose something

its so difficult this time of the year,i know a lot of people would just be happy to maintain,youve just got to try your best and see what happens,mmm chinese yummy

its so difficult this time of the year,i know a lot of people would just be happy to maintain,youve just got to try your best and see what happens,mmm chinese yummy

Well as long as I get rid of some of this extra that I gained I will be happy. My last weigh in day is the 23rd when I have my xmas party so I will have to find another class as well. eeeee what a mess

Friday - 12th Dec

I didn't have time to do a diary yesterday so here it is a day late

Green :)

B: Lasting Satisfaction Yoghurt, Satsumas

L: Spaghetti Hoops on Toast (x1 HEX B Choice)

D: Smash potato pizza with mushroom, peppers & onions topped with cheese from both HEX A choices

Snack: Melon & Mild Cheese and Broc pasta n sauce

Saturday 13th Dec - Green Day

Having another Green day today.

Think I will be having a chinese today so think the best thing will be vegetable chow mein? Any other ideas??

B: Cheese on toast (x2 nimble bread - 1 HEX B choice) (Laughing cow cheese - 1 HEX A choice)

L: Rice with mexican chilli (asda meat free) & Melon

D: Possible Vegetable chow mein - any other ideas lets me know :D:D

Back