I will NOT be a FAT bride....determined!

Princess-Jader

I have been off the wagon for a very long time after losing stone and a half! Have gained most back except a tiny 6 pounds and the scales stand at exactly 17 stone :( depressing! I get married in one year and 4 days and will NOT be a FAT bride EVER! I will dread looking over the photos from our big day and won't be as confident in my dress as I could be. Doesn't help my two bridesmaids are skinny :(

So from tomorrow I will be starting fresh for the very last time. I vow to use my treadmill every single day, even if for only 5 minutes. I will cut down on the snacking in between meals and in the evenings and try to have healthier meals and less takeaways.

I really need some encouragement from others because my motivation isn't very good at the moment

That's all for now, look forward to updating you all after my first day tomorrow :)

Day 1 - Tuesday 2nd April
Well actually the day has started off pretty well. Was super lazy so didnt get up till midday ha. Had a small lunch of potato waffles (2) and some chicken bites (bit naughty as in breadcrumbs but could have been worse) at around 1pm. Went into town with friend where we would usually get lunch (chips and gammon yummy) and maybe some chocolate to nibble later on. Not of that today!! Didn't buy/eat any food out. It's now half 4 and I still have eaten since my lunch so really really pleased :)

Plan for later today - do at least five minutes on my treadmill listening to music and only eat my gammon roast and keep it small portion :) Keeping my fingers crossed for no more snacking too because evenings are the most horrendous...can't seem to watch tv or be on computer without munching on something ahhh!

Taking it a day at a time :D

You've done great so far! Taking it a day at a time is the best way.

I plan in a small treat for the evenings otherwise it all goes wrong. I know I need a little nibble around 8pm so I allow for it. I eat weight watchers chocolate as it's easier for me to point and they are quite small.

Keep up the good work :)

That's a fab idea about allocating a small treat to stop those evening munchies :) aww thank you, I am really determined this time! Fed up of being a fatty. I ended up not eating again till dinner which was late as other half working later shift then had to go food shopping :( so at 9pm finally had bowl of pasta with some grated cheese. Was starving. While waiting for it to cook I was so hungry I ate 6 small chicken satan sticks and a cheese roll. All in all really not bad considering most nights I will eat chocolate, peperamis (big downfall of mine!), cookies, doughnuts and all sorts. Really proud :) bring on tomorrow x

You're doing well and every little victory counts ^.^ Also, even if you slip up or have a bad day just keep going, I've had quite a few relapses into night time snacking or I cave and get a take-away and then I just get demotivated and give up, not sure if it's the same for you but stumbling does not mean failure.

Good luck :)

Yea I'm exactly like that...or I have a gain one week, completely throws me :( Thank you :)

Well I had ONE pepperami (which is amazing for me haha) before I went to bed as giving myself a one a day limit to keep me sane. I would just crave it more if banned myself. So day 2 - Weds 3rd April and so far so good! Didn't have brekkie (bad for you blah blah etc but never have done and find it difficult) then at midday I had two cheese rolls and packet of mini cheddars. That is all! I', planning to go cinema tonight where I do admittedly have large salted popcorn all to myself but it is a treat as going out on a 'date night' ha. Will just have smaller dinner or possibly no dinner depending how much popcorn fills me up I guess. Fingers crossed for another snack free evening!

Sorry it's been a while - I have had manic week with meetings at work and being off with sickness and horrendous headaches! This past week has been okay, not been on treadmill no where near as much as I should have and being ill has actually made me crave more junk food etc as was feeling sorry for myself for three days before I was physically sick grr.

So weight loss for first weigh in (9 days after starting) drumroll please...........2 pounds!! Not the best but it's a good start :)

So today I have my very first bootcamp workout! It was for an hour and although my hands hurt from doing press ups on concrete, my legs are painful, can't lift my arms up and shattered....I absolutely loved it! Felt so energised afterwards and really really proud of myself as pushed as hard as I possibly could :) Hoping to weigh in tues or weds, not sure yet x

Pain finally starting to ease off and I can lift my arms yay! Good timing as have legs, bums n tums in couple of days :) looking forward to that and then bootcamp again on sunday! Eating has been okay, have really cut down on the snacking especially in the evenings which I'm really proud about. Hoping to update with weigh in tomorrow wooooo :D x

I tell porky pies....I couldn't wait! WI 2 - 5 pounds down!!! In shock but so pleased, have really been trying this week and I am half a stone down in only 2 weeks :)

Just read your thread and I'm in the same boat pretty much I'm getting married next year and I'm refuse to be a fat bride! Lol congratulations!

I'm joining slimming world tomorrow need to get rid of all this excess weight and I won't exercise in public just in case! So good luck!!

Sarah x

Slimming world for the last time!!

I used to LOVE LOVE LOVE Pepperamis until one day I heard someone say that they are SO full off random offcuts, its like eating a blood bogey.

I have never eaten one since! Hope it helps you too ;)

xxx

Lol thanks for that Laura, does sound disgusting haha!

Hey SarahLou, good luck with your weight loss journey! Yea, it's literally my worse nightmare being a fat bride and having those pictures for years and years, urgh!

Done exercise class in the week and had bootcamp again today. Really pleased with how much I have stepped up the exercise even during a 50 hour working week. Planning to weigh in Tues or weds morning, depending if I have time/remember! I REALLY wanted a Mc Donalds brekkie yday morning, I had to use every ounce of willpower to resist doing so! And so so so glad I resisted and didn't give in like I usually would do. Yaaay :)

I am terrible at updating this forum!
WI 3 - 3 pounds down
WI 4 - 4 pounds down!!!

So that's one WHOLE STONE down in just over 4 weeks eeeek :D and smashed my next mini goal weeks early :) yay!

I am back, had a few ups and downs but still overall a whole stone down which is fab :). I have literall just started slimming world, have never really done it before except attend one meeting and never went back ha! I have the exercise side sorted with bootcamps twice a week and start gym next week too so just need to sort my food side out. X

Day 1 of slimming world - weds 25th sept, exactly 3 months till Xmas woo! Haha. Well I got up late so didn't have breakfast oops. At midday I had a ham and cheese panini (ham is free, cheese is healthy extra a and panini roll is 11.5 syns). For dinner I am planning on having pasta with chicken breasts chunks which are both free. I have bootcamp tonight which is 1 hour intense exercise which is good :)

Day 1 done and dusted, and what a great first day!
Breakfast - none (up too late)
Lunch - ham and cheese panini (HEa and 11.5 syns)
Dinner - plain pasta and chicken breast (all free)
Snacks - none, not needed.

Unfortunetely I really don't like fruit and veg so finding the superfoods a problem but my scales are already showing progress so I'm happy with that :) I also didn't get my HEb in, think because I didn't have breakfast and don't like wholemeal bread etc so it's a bit of a nightmare lol. Roll on day 2 wooooo x

Day 2 - Thursday 26th sept. so far so good! Just been shopping to stock up on fresh chicken breasts etc all ready for the next few days.
Breakfast - none, up too late again
Lunch - no food so just had Pepperami (5.5 syns I think but 100%), small amount of whole milk (about 3.5 syns) and a jammie Dodger (4 syns). About 13 syns so far today and dont intend to have anymore syns today :)
Dinner - plan on having pasta with fresh chicken diced with my HEa portion of cheese mixed in with it

Hope I can keep it up through rest of the day as going so well x

Well that's another day done and dusted. Ended up having the pasta with diced chicken breast and cheese but also with a pack of low fat super noodles (not as nice as normal ones but bearable and free so not bad) with it because I was feeling hungry and greedy ha! I know you shouldn't weigh more than once a week but I'm a serial weigher and it's already looking good :)

Back