I will shake this weight!

Discussion in 'Shake That Weight' started by nic1986, 12 August 2014 Social URL.

1. nic1986

nic1986 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Shake that weight
    Hi all, well everything arrived today to start tomorrow, I am new to shake that weight but not to vlcd, I previously 3 1/2years ago did Cambridge and went from 14st4lb to 10st10lb an amazing achievement for me, but didn't last ? and now weighing in at 15st3lbs it's time to kick this weight and for good this time, I feel hideous, I want to fit comfortably in clothes I like again, to be happy, because right now I feel very low which for my character is completely not like me. Well I guess that's it, intro over, I'm nikki by the way ?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. myvlcdtime

myvlcdtime Member

Hi Nikki, I think a lot of us are in the same boat and that helps so much. I wanted to wish you lots of luck and you can do it and keep it off :) :) :)
  4. MummyNurse

MummyNurse Full Member

Hey Nikki, lots if us on here in the same boat, lots of support and laughs if you need them, you can do this the first 3/4 days are the hardest x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
  5. beth26

beth26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Shake that weight
    Hi Nicki, I hope u are shaking the weight still......we all know how hard it is.....im on day 2.....the shakes are so yummy
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.