I won an Inspirational award.

onefatmama

Hi,

What a day :):):):)

It was my first time at the event, and it was brilliant.

I went up to get my certificate for being a semi finalist, which was nerve wracking, then they started to read out the four inspirational stories.

When Chris started to read out the last story, I thought "that rings a bell" I was soooooo chuffed that Id won.

My story was the one about losing weight, getting pregnant, then losing our baby girl, then going back on SS and then getting pregnant again. :):):)

Our baby will be due on our little girls anniversary, which is spooky, we are so pleased.

Congrats to everyone who went up on stage, it was truely amazing to see so many people and to hear such fantastic stories.

Looking forward to my trip next year :):):):)

Onefatmama ( Ruth)

Congratulations. what a lovely story. :)

WELL DONE!!

Gx

Well done Ruth!! A real inspiring story and well deserved.

Mike

OH wow that's so lovely WELL DONE!!!! xxx

Well done, you so deserved to win the award, I hope you have the best time! Congratulations on your pregnancy, lots of people are wishing you the very very best. :) Just to echo what mandy said... you have done so well and you looked fantastic yesterday. :D

fantastic Ruth, well done!

Seems that luck is coming your way Ruth! Enjoy it!!!!!

Hugs
botozi

Thank you guys so much for your congrats.

I could never have done it without you lot, Im a million miles away from my old self.

Thank you so much for all your help and advice.

OFM xx

Hi Ruth,
Just read your post and I am really pleased for you :) Your story has a similar start to mine, I lost a lot of weight and got pregnant, my baby girl Angelika sadly was born sleeping in March this year. Now I am on a mission to catch you up and lose the weight again and hopefully,someday be blessed with another baby...I wish you a happy and peaceful pregnancy Ruth, xxx

Hi Ruth,
Just read your post and I am really pleased for you :) Your story has a similar start to mine, I lost a lot of weight and got pregnant, my baby girl Angelika sadly was born sleeping in March this year. Now I am on a mission to catch you up and lose the weight again and hopefully,someday be blessed with another baby...I wish you a happy and peaceful pregnancy Ruth, xxx

Thank you. :)

In mid january I have to have an amnio, to see if this baby is clear of abnormalities.

Iv got everything crossed.

Il keep you all updated :):)

OFM xx

congratulations hun

Back