I would love nothing more...

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
than to eat loads and loads of choccie and tea and biccies! As it is I'm in bed feeling lousy as hell and I'm managing to keep under daily allowance! Oh now I know what real will power feels like
:cry:

aww hun hugs (((((((((((()))))))))))))))
feel better

Stick with it, I know it isn't easy.

I had a terrible few days and really beat myself up about it,
no choccie tastes that good :cry:

Hopefully it will get better for us!!! :D

Sleep well!

Thanks ladies

after 2 nights of going to bed early i have shaken the worst of this cold! Although i've forgotten most of my lunch at work so i ended up with 16.5 points yesterday!!! Bangers and mash was lovely though :giggle:

Its so hard to not curl up on the sofa with choccies when your tired and aching!

glad you are feeling better and well done staying on track

Well done for not giving in. I think I must have your cold now cos I feel poo and was just thinking how much I want to eat loads of choccie but you have persuaded me to keep control. Thank you x

Well done for not giving in. I think I must have your cold now cos I feel poo and was just thinking how much I want to eat loads of choccie but you have persuaded me to keep control. Thank you x

:D Glad i could help! Im feeling loads better today and the thought i didnt cave is fantastic! I went to the chippy last night but only got OH something. Its a great feeling

Well done!!

Back