I wouldnt date someone if they....

Got inspiration for this thread from another one and thought it could be a fun topic :D

LOL! So lets all make a list of all the things you just wont tolerate when you are looking for a date... (this thread will be especially useful to all the single male members of our forum ;) )

OK, so from the other thread we have established several common issues that will result in us NOT dating a guy...

1. They dont drive
2. They live at home with Mummy
3. They are always broke

So what other reasons do you have that would mean you would turn a guy down if he asked you out?????

Just be honest - do not worry about being PC! :D lol

shallow lol but good to know i guess

If they smell their pants before putting them on...

If they have visibly furry teeth. Actually, dodgy teeth in general are a no-go for me

LOL!

Also if they kiss you and it like WTF!??!!?!? Some guys are soooo bad!!!! lol

Also hate guys with wondering hands... too much too soon - is a total turn off for me! ahhhhh....

Guys who sleep all day and lie around watching tv with no goals or ambition................. yuck.

And there clothes are always wrinkly.

HEHE needing a towel after a kiss is never a good thing!

Okay, I might be a bit of an old-fashioned bird on this one but burping and farting when you've just met someone or are on one of your first dates doesn't do it for me

all of julz's and
  1. skinny
  2. hairy back
  3. player
  4. tight
  5. boring
  6. under 5ft8"
  7. ginger
  8. someone who is embarrased by public affection
  9. doesnt like/want kids
  10. fat
  11. yellow minging teeth
  12. no fashion sense
  13. scruffy
  14. smelly

Guys that deliberately, and often, try to make you jealous. tut tut

Ugh hairy men. If you can knit a sweater out of his chest/back hair then it's a no-no!!!

Beefcake

Just not into the bodybuilder look myself.

(sorry for triple post - getting carried away :D)

1. Weren't well above the average IQ
2. Weren't good looking
3. weren't Slim
4. were into football
5. Binge drank more than twice a year
6. didn't have good prospects.
7. were 'common'
8. didn't want children
9. if I couldn't respect them for any reason

and I'm sure there are others

Chav. 'nuff said.

LOL! This thread is sooo funny!!!

Nic - i just love the way you are sooo to the point! lol

There is a guy who really likes me (i mean freakishly so for years) he calls me all the time - the last time we were talking he just randomly told me he had been getting laser treatment on his back hairs for 6 months... i dont know whether he told me this to impress me - but i felt sick. lol

I do like a hairy chest though - dont mind that at all!

And rainbow u are sooo right guys that TRY to make you JEALOUS! OMG - that is just sooo childish!!

AND - guys that act like they dont care, and make flippant remarks to like come across all hard - omg soooo frustrating.

LOL! LOVE IT! LOL!

1. Weren't well above the average IQ
2. Weren't good looking
3. weren't Slim
4. were into football
5. Binge drank more than twice a year
6. didn't have good prospects.
7. were 'common'
8. didn't want children
9. if I couldn't respect them for any reason

and I'm sure there are others

BRILLIANT! :D LOL XXX

guys that put their hand down their trousers whilst watching tv and then smell their fingers..........

GROSS!!!!

A little bit on the front I can handle. It's a little summat to play with (chest hair, I mean) but if you can plait it it's not cool

Back