1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Ibuprofen

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by *angela*, 15 January 2014 Social URL.

1. *angela*

*angela* Well-Known Member

Morning :) just wondering if there's any syn value in ibuprofen liquid capsules as I've had to take a couple this morning? I know there's syns in cod liver oil capsules but thinking that's coz it contains oil... Any ideas? Thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SarahLou84

SarahLou84 Active Member

I don't think you are meant to Syn medication.

I hope you feel better soon x

4. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

God I hope you don't have to syn medication I take 70 tablets a week LOL!

5. lolacola

lolacola Well-Known Member

I believe cod liver oil is synned (or it was) at half a syn per capsule. That said, I haven't been to class since 2011 so maybe someone more up-to-date may correct me :D

6. Chicaloca

Chicaloca Well-Known Member

You dont syn medication however, why take a sugar syrup when there are tablets available?

7. susie161

susie161 Well-Known Member

Ooh 'eck, Lydia. You must rattle! LOL

8. lydia150970

lydia150970 Well-Known Member

Haha yep it feels that way sometimes!!

9. Lily

Lily Well-Known Member

You don't even have to syn cod liver oil capsules now. This is from SW Online:

10. Missneen

Missneen Member

I think the only medications that are synned are like your cough syrups, throat lozenges like halls and strepsils