• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ibuprofen

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Hmmm Never really thought about it as they are sugar coated? I have taken them during doing CD and it didn't affect me but I hope someone can answer officially for you. I know paracetamol is ok, but not 100% sure. I would have thought as long as you were not taking them every few hours for days and days that it shouldn't be a problem. Intrigued to know the answer tho! :)
Hope you are feeling better soon. xx

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Painkillers, including ibuprofen, are fine to take on CD and shouldn't knock you out of ketosis.

Hope you're soon feeling better, hun...

Last edited:
Yep just about to post the same, but Diva beat me to it - you're fine to take Ibuprofen, just get rid of the awful pain ASAP.

Hope you're feeling better soon

Ajax

Finally...Life begins
Ah glad to hear that - I hope you are feeling better soon. If I didn't have pain killers at the TOTM AND no food I am sure I would have killed someone by now. :)

Ah glad to hear that - I hope you are feeling better soon. If I didn't have pain killers at the TOTM AND no food I am sure I would have killed someone by now. :)
LOL :D

DQ

Queen of the Damned
How you feeling now Cah-ching? Hope the pain is under control.

Pain is not bad. Only hurts when I speak.

I haven't taken them yet as I hadn't checked this thread. Mine are prescription - so stronger than normal. I'll taken one when get home as I don't want to have anything else now, or I'll be bound to wet myself on the drive home.

Thanks all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 8
Slimming World 8
Cambridge Weight Plan 9
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Syn Values 8