Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Icanandwill's weekly weigh in and diary

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Icanandwill, 2 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Icanandwill

Icanandwill Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Lipotrim Day minus 1

I start tomorrow. So today I am having a damned good read round.

I'm already 5lb down from my heaviest ever weight, precisely 16stone.

I was not sure how I felt about that so I thought I'd look at it in kilos, even worse, just shy of 102Kgs.

I'm hoping to lose about 78lbs (that look soooooooooooooooooo much better than 5st 5lbs) though I will be very happy with a 42lb (3st) loss.

So here I am. Lipotrim in a bag looking at me. A fridge to empty and 3 weeks with no husband (he's working away), so he might get a surprise when he gets back!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome and good luck starting tomorrow.

When I start LT the goal weight seems so far away but the time really does fly by on this so it wont seem like 5 minutes ago that you started and you are at goal!! Stick to it 100%, drink plenty of water and stay positive, you will lose all that you want you if you stick with it!

4. Icanandwill

Icanandwill Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Thanks, can I hold you to that? :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.