ican's journey to freedom

Its official, I have destroyed this week. I was so lucky to lose 3lb last week after the weekend I had but I think that and this weekend have caught up with me and according to my scales I have put on 4lb :( devastated I have done this to myself. We have had so many celebrations since August and my mind hasn't been in the game at all. I need to get back on it NOW! I am considering not going to group this week, to take a week out and come back stronger next week. I feel I need it to get me back on track. I have moved my target from 10st 7lb to 12st 7lb which I feel is more achievable for me. This also means from last weigh in I have 7st 8.5lb until target. Such a long way to go but I would like at least half of that gone in 12 months. I feel terrible for not sticking to plan when I know how damn easy it is to do. I have done it for 11 weeks and lost over 2 stone.
I don't know what I am going to do about weigh in this week, I will probably decide tomorrow morning. I plan to do success express for the next 10 days and hope I can lose a decent amount in that time

Hey just caught up with your diary, I've not been around for a while.

You have done amazingly well to have lost what you have done in the last three months, please don't let this little blip put you off. In my experience if you miss one week of class it can soon escalate to then missing the next week, and the next...and so on (been there and done it too many times!). I would go to WI, face the music (it might not be as bad as you think!) and draw a line.

Keep thinking of how well you've done so far, gaining one week is small in the grand scheme of things :)

Hey hun, we all have ups and downs, the only thing that matters is that you've drawn a line under it and got back on the SW wagon so to speak. Did you decide to go to WI? xx

Ican has become icant :-(

So I am back, I went to weigh in 4 weeks ago and had put on 3lb, the week after I had lost it again. Last week I couldn't attend the meeting as we were moving and couldn't go this week as we were still moving. As a result all I have done is eaten terrible food :-( I need to get back on plan so badly and I know going to next weeks meeting will help but worried sick I have put on a terrible amount of weight. I feel such a failure falling off the wagon this early in my journey. I still have 8 stone to lose. Any advice?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun, just stopping by to see how you are doing. Hope things are going better than when you last posted, but even if you've fallen off the wagon (as we all do from time to time) it's never too late to start afresh. Big hugs and hope to see you posting again soon xx

Hey hun, just stopping by to see how you are doing. Hope things are going better than when you last posted, but even if you've fallen off the wagon (as we all do from time to time) it's never too late to start afresh. Big hugs and hope to see you posting again soon xx

Hey CT, how are you? It's been such a long time!! Since I last posted I had a tough time. The festive period seen me gain a stone. The 30th of January I decided enough was enough and I pulled my finger out. I've had the odd gain but get over it really quickly now, I don't dwell on it. Last week I got my 3 stone award (3st 1.5lb). It felt like I had been chasing it forever but now I have it I am so motivated. I have been doing success express for the last 2 weeks which I love, it's much more controlled which is what I needed. 5lb off last week!! Hoping for just 1lb this Thursday to break another stone barrier. I was at the doctors this week and I am over 5st down to when I was last weighed!! I'm feeling really positive and ready to chase my next award. How are things with you? I have so much catching up to do xx

image-3452162162.jpg

Back