Ice cream and pancakes

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi guys in need of a little help. I made the pancake recipe and it was very scrummy but i dont know how many it should make or how many carbs per pancake, do you? (I could easily eat the whole lot.)
Also i am really missing ice cream (especially in the sun). Ive seen the recipe on here for it but again it doesnt say how many portions it should make or the carb content. Please help

Hi hun, I've been looking at the ice cream recipe as well and the only thing I can think of doing is counting the carbs to make the full recipe and then dividing it into portions and working it out that way. I'm like you - I miss my ice cream! :D

Im useless at doing that i always work out the carbs wrong, thats why i only eat whats been worked out already or what i can read on the packet/jar! Guess its just lazyness.

I might give it a go this week and count the carbs and I'll let ya know :D

Caz hun your a star. Im going to try oopsies again tomorrow, i really fancy one as a pizza. You must try the pancakes though. Im still trying to work out the carbs in that! Im bloody useless me (unless anything medical of course!!)

My friend made clotted cream ice cream over the weekend... it was to DIE for. Worth every mouthful ;)

I'll check out the "legal" one on here though

Half & half is American, half milk half cream.

Stick all these links on the recipe thread ladies... so we can find them again when we're craving ice cream. xx

I found the answer to half and half

Half-and-half

Simple enough. American "half-and-half" is a commercially prepared dairy product that is half whole milk and half cream. That's single cream, to all y'all Brits. If a recipe calls for one cup of half-and-half, use 1/2 cup whole milk and 1/2 cup single cream.

Half & half is American, half milk half cream.

Stick all these links on the recipe thread ladies... so we can find them again when we're craving ice cream. xx

LOL! You beat me to it!! :D xx

I know!!! I want the peacan one!

Cheryl - I'm trying to find something on the liquid sweeteners

Back