Icemoose...I could do with your help / advice !!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *starlight*, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. *starlight*

*starlight* Full Member

Hi Icemoose,

Just wondering if you could offer me some advice....

I'm interested in studying NLP, & know you're qualified, so wondered if you could let me know if it's worth studying ?

I'm hoping it'll give me the 'tools' to help me sort my head out diet-wise (I'm a serious comfort eater who needs to address the emotional reasons for over-eating, so I can keep the weight off long term !), as well as enabling me to help others too.
    Do you think it's the right path for me to go down ?

Also, did you go to college to learn, or did you do home study, as I've seen a lot of home study options on the internet, which I'm quite keen on ?

Is there anything in particular I need to look for within the training ?

REALLY hope you can share some of your wisdom !!

Look forward to your reply,

Kind regards,

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya :)

Is it worth training on? My god yeah!! It's like the keys to the door of happyness for me and has changed the way I am and the way I think for the better.

I have talked about some of the techniques and the way I think now at Mike Scott's No Willpower Required Newsletter

In terms of training companies then mail me as I can't recommend the ones I trained with enough, I don't want to name them on here because of advertising but more than happy to give a personal recommendation --> [email protected]

In terms of self study then all I can say is that for me you MUST do it in a classroom with a teacher, reading it you learn the techniques and the content but doing it is a totally different learning experience.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.