i'd do anything...

i want jessie or jodie to win! love them both, jessie is gorgeous but so is jodie and i could imagine them both being amazing as nancy

lol... spot the person who doesn't watch tv, I thought you were going to say "I'd do anything".... for.... some kind of delicious item that is bad bad bad!

yeah but rachel was too professional i though, jodie and jessie are more raw!! i am determined to go see it when its in the west end, regardless of who wins!

i dont watch it but did you see jodie a few years ago on biggest loser uk,she lost an amazing amount of weight something like 8 or 9 stone,she has put a little back on but still looks fab,off topic sorry!!!!

yeah i saw jodie on biggest loser! she was so pretty big, but shes stunning now! yeah has put a little back but still looks amazing, love her! shes so confident!

i googled her pic- hope i've attached it right!

Attachments

• jodie.jpg
    jodie.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 63
So chuffed for her, made me cry xx

WOW!! I had no idea about her weight!! Theres an inspiration story to end them all, isnt there!!!

im a big baby i cried my eyes out - she is so brill and i cant believe that picture of jodie she must have lost loads

Back