I'd like to be slimmer and wear.....

Gorgeous dresses ladies. I'm still looking, and hoping if I find one it will kick my butt into gear!!! Xx

Erm consider your butt kicked :D xx

Teehee ..... I need it ;-) xx

:asskick: xx

Never mind Xmas, I've got nowt to wear tonight!

I need an emergency dress, big 14, not too short or booby. Oh and no strapless, preferably with capped sleeves...

Any colour will do. If you deliver it by about 5 that would be lovely. Thanks!!

If only I had a 14 dress lol x

I've got brand new 14's but they're not really party dresses....got a gorgeous size 10 Karen Millen dress though ;) xx

Ok I've got it - my goal is to be able to wear cropped tops and show a lovely toned tanned midriff like this.. Maybe next summer?

Attachments

• image-1856587087.jpg
    image-1856587087.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 75
Ok I've got it - my goal is to be able to wear cropped tops and show a lovely toned tanned midriff like this.. Maybe next summer?
Looks great :) good to have something to aim for xx

Aww i love this post, i am very fashion forward even though i am currently a size 22 so i always wear what i want as long as i can find it on my size, i would love next summer be able to wear crop tops without showing a flabby belly!! Xx

Aww i love this post, i am very fashion forward even though i am currently a size 22 so i always wear what i want as long as i can find it on my size, i would love next summer be able to wear crop tops without showing a flabby belly!! Xx

I'm with you and yoyo on the crop tops, maybe not fully cropped, but just enough to show a tiny bit of toned tummy, I'm constantly wondering if tops are long enough to hide any bulge ATM!! ;-)

I'm with you and yoyo on the crop tops, maybe not fully cropped, but just enough to show a tiny bit of toned tummy, I'm constantly wondering if tops are long enough to hide any bulge ATM!! ;-)
A toned tummy!! That's what i want xx

Patty you'll soon be in them! I really wanted a black fitted dress from the petite range of Next and to try it (earlier this year) I had to order a size 22 and envisage it shorter as their petite range only goes up to an 18. I loved the 22 on me so kept the size 18 and today for the first time I'm wearing the same dress in a size 14 which I recently bought in the sale --- now I'm disappointed that I didn't buy it in a 10 or 12 too --- stick with it :) x

Patty you'll soon be in them! I really wanted a black fitted dress from the petite range of Next and to try it (earlier this year) I had to order a size 22 and envisage it shorter as their petite range only goes up to an 18. I loved the 22 on me so kept the size 18 and today for the first time I'm wearing the same dress in a size 14 which I recently bought in the sale --- now I'm disappointed that I didn't buy it in a 10 or 12 too --- stick with it :) x

wow well done!! I can't wait for the day I'll fit into a 14!! xxx

Won't be long Patty if you stick with it x

Back