I'd like to lose it, lose it!

Well done you, you've done so well throughout and i sincerely hope you have an AMAZING vacation, you deserve it :) Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks and will keep an eye out for your new diary if u do start one :) Take care and most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

I hope u are having a wonderfully time xxxxx

Just my luck - I head off to the USA and the weather gets nice in Europe! What's up with that?!?!

I'm having a wonderful time. Arrived Sunday evening and my father picked me up at the airport. He didn't say anything about my loss - he was distracted with making sure he was there on time, avoiding traffic, getting me and dog in car, etc. His wife, when I saw her, told me I looked wonderful and then, after a small pause, asked if I had lost weight. She then asked my dad if he'd noticed the change in me and ... this is priceless .... he asked if I had changed my hairstyle. :) Honest, he's on a different planet sometimes. He really noticed the loss the next day, when he saw me and thought for a moment that I might be his wife (she's petite and slender). Then he told me I looked great and he was proud of all the work I'd done.

So far all the other relatives who have seen me (they're not all here yet) have been very complimentary. And on Monday when I caught up with a friend of mine, she told me she didn't recognize me at first.

Got fitted for a bra on Monday, before going to meet the friend for an afternoon of shopping. I used to be a 42F or larger and the lady fitted me for a 36DDD. When I met up with my friend (after she recognized me) I got fitted again at a different place and result was 36DD. Am very happy with that - it would be great if that doesn't change when I lose the rest of the weight, but I guess that's not a realistic expectation. So now I'm a US size 12 whereas I was 18 when I started (or US XL/1X and am now a M). Very happy with that as well. I tried on a pair of white skinny leg capris and thought for sure I wouldn't get them up my legs (they went up) or closed over my belly (they closed). Had a muffin top, but was also trying a loose blouse on. Showed the outfit to my friend who couldn't get over how skinny I looked. I had to laugh and show her the muffin top...not to mention sitting down would have been a challenge! But in the mirror I looked good! Didn't buy the capris tho - too tight to wear now and, after Phase 2, they should be too big for next year.

Am officially off diet so have been eating normal food. Have tried eating most of my carbs for breakfast and lunch, so that I can use them for energy during the day. Dinner is protein (which has been mostly fish) and veg/salad. My downfall so far has been that I love the flavours and so had 2 servings of the tuna steak tonight, and 2 servings of the chicken sausage last night. So...portion control. Today I ate less for breakfast and lunch, but did get peckish mid-afternoon. And my other downfall is the "treats". Tonight's was moose munch (popcorn covered in chocolate). However, I've got the scale so am measuring the damage and tomorrow I'm going to hit the gym hard and cut back on the wine. After all, I've still got a lot of shopping to do as I've only bought some underwear and a couple of tops.

The next few days will see a flurry of activity as the rest of the relatives arrive and we all hang out and have fun. By next Tues/Wed most everyone should be gone again and then there's about a week before my girlfriends arrive. During that week it will be easier to resist temptation, eat less, exercise a bit more and basically do a little damage control.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the nice weather I've been hearing about! I'll check in again next week and let you all know how much damage I've done by then and what I'm doing about it. I've told everyone about this forum and the great support and inspiration you have all been to me. Have had a couple of people ask if CD is available in the US, so who knows? People might be inspired to lose a little weight! Even my dad said today he is going to lose 10lb!

Till next week - good luck with all your weigh ins!

Hey tizzy so glad u are having a gd time!! Haha to ya dad not saying much men what are they like hey!!!
Go get some shopping done girlie u so deserve to come home with some fab stuff, u must be ooozing confidence walking in those shops and being able to pick out some great stuff! Enjoy the food and enjoy the family, hope to hear from u again soon xxx

Tizzy - you sound like you are having a great time. Don't worry it rained in London today - not sure what it's doing in Amsterdam but I expect pretty similar.
Some men just don't pay attention! At least your dad finally realised his daughter had shrunk.
You don't sound like you've totally lost control - planned time off is always better than just ,blowing the diet - you're latest treat sounds a little dodgy though!
Enjoy yourself - any damage can be undone very quickly on cd.
x

Hey missy how's it going?

Back