1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Ideal weight

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by vickydink, 14 March 2009 Social URL.

1. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

i am only posting this because i cannot believe how stupid it sounds!

I have always thought if i diet hard and stick my mind at it like i am doing now i will never get below 10stone.

My Wii fit tolf me the other day that my ideal weight is 8stone 5lb's!!! NO WAY!
    I am broad shouldered and heavy boned.

Does anyone have a theory to this madness???

I am just wantin to lose the tummy which i have never managed to get rid of!!! :( 8stone 5 i just don't think i would look right!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. loseitasap

loseitasap Member

I think the same as yourself, my ideal weight has been described as 8.5 but could never imagine me being that weight, i am the same heavy boned.

I dont think you should take wii fit as gospel, my friends five year old who is a normal heathly five year old and was told by wii fit she was overweight, so dont go on that! x

4. vickydink

vickydink Determined!!

Ok :)
    So i am having 1000 calories a day and i am exercing on average for about 45min doing aerobic exercises on my Wii Fit and Family trainer so maybe burning 200ish? Not sure how u work out how many you burn to be honest.

This seems to be working and i don't think my weight loss can be sped up anymore can it as the weight i am losing each week is the safe way to lose it so i do not gain it back on when i have finished?

5. serafyn

serafyn Well-Known Member

I should be 9 half stone, now there is no way I should or even want to be that, people ask if I'm ill! To be honest 11 and half even 12 is where I want to be.... I'll just write off the rest lol

I have heavy toes :D