Ideal weight

vickydink

Determined!!
i am only posting this because i cannot believe how stupid it sounds!

I have always thought if i diet hard and stick my mind at it like i am doing now i will never get below 10stone.

My Wii fit tolf me the other day that my ideal weight is 8stone 5lb's!!! NO WAY!
I am broad shouldered and heavy boned.

Does anyone have a theory to this madness???

I am just wantin to lose the tummy which i have never managed to get rid of!!! :( 8stone 5 i just don't think i would look right!

I think the same as yourself, my ideal weight has been described as 8.5 but could never imagine me being that weight, i am the same heavy boned.

I dont think you should take wii fit as gospel, my friends five year old who is a normal heathly five year old and was told by wii fit she was overweight, so dont go on that! x

Ok :)
So i am having 1000 calories a day and i am exercing on average for about 45min doing aerobic exercises on my Wii Fit and Family trainer so maybe burning 200ish? Not sure how u work out how many you burn to be honest.

This seems to be working and i don't think my weight loss can be sped up anymore can it as the weight i am losing each week is the safe way to lose it so i do not gain it back on when i have finished?

I should be 9 half stone, now there is no way I should or even want to be that, people ask if I'm ill! To be honest 11 and half even 12 is where I want to be.... I'll just write off the rest lol

I have heavy toes :D

Back