Ideas for dinner anyone?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by emily87, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. emily87

emily87 Onwards and downwards!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi all.

I have a new friend coming over for dinner tonight and I have NO idea what to cook for her. I'm not the best cook in the world so don't want anything too complicated but don't just want to be giving her jacket potato and beans, lol. And of course I would love it to be as SW friendly as possible without her being able to tell the difference :D

If anyone has any ideas I would be soooo grateful! I never cook for anyone other than my husband so I'm really nervous!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Stirfry with noodles in it? Quick, easy and tasty.

Eaton Mess for Pudding? (Meringue nest broken up, and raspberries stirred into some creme fraische (sp) and vanilla yogurt combined.)

4. jean501

jean501 Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.65%)
    Diet:
    mostly slimming world
    Any casserole or stew meal can be made the slimming world way packed full of veggies and can be prepared well in advance so you aren't running around when your guests are there.

What about fresh fruit salad for pudding or a slimming world trifle- I don't have the recipe but i'm sure someone will be along in a minute with it if your are interested.

Jean.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.