• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ideas for lunch box/ heat at work

I've just started a new hectic job and I'd be interested in hearing suggestions too, it's in a garage so there's all sorts of sandwiches, crisps and sweets as temptations. I swear the Rolos were winking at me earlier!

Have you tried making the Chick Pea Dahl Loaf? Its posted on this forum somewhere - its really quick and easy peasy to make and also is delish cold with a ... yes you guessed it salad! It is sufficient on its own tho. I managed half a loaf the other day - oink oink!

My friend at work always makes up extra spag bol or curry etc (sw recipes of course) and takes them to work for her lunch to reheat in the microwave.

I work shifts in a call centre so the microwave is my best friend! I do as dawny says & makes extra & freeze into portions & then let them defrost night before & then heat up in mircowave. I do do prettty much everything but yet to try a stir fry! Today I am having sin free loaf made on the same style as a quiche but in a loaf tin & salad & yesterday I had carrot & lentil soup & tomorrow & am going to have quorn chilli with rice, I pre cook the rice & let it cool & then reheat. The chilli is the freezer

Hope that helps

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 4
Paleo / Primal Diet 6
Healthy Eating Forum 1
Slimming World 18
Slimming World 10