Ideas for next Saturday

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by becca_979, 17 January 2010 Social URL.

1. becca_979

becca_979 starting again!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, slim fast
    Next Saturday, DH and I are going to see Billy Connolly at the Hammersmith Apollo - can't wait!!! My mum is going to look after dd and the dog so we are planning on going to London about lunch time.

Normally we would have gone some where lush for some dinner but don't want to do this as don't want to risk anything unhealthy.

Does anyone have any ideas on what we can actually eat if we eat out? I still want to take my pills so need it to be ok fat wise but it would make the day better if we could get something in town.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babymable

babymable Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    I would try and play it safe with something grilled. Maybe like a grilled chicken salad. Or a grilled chicken and baked potato. You still have a little time to check and see what restaurants are in the area of the arena and check out their menu before you go, that way you would have a better idea of what they serve.

4. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    CC
    you could go for pasta in a tomato based sauce! they r usually low in fat!

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.