• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ideas for re-feed?

SandraB

Gold Member
S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
I go on holiday next Saturday by which time I will have been on LT nearly 4 weeks. I don't want to go and spoil my weight loss but I don't want to spoil everyone else's holiday by being a diet bore either. I was thinking about maybe having a light supper (protein and veg) from about Wednesday. I know that there must be some proper advice out there but I just don't know where to look for it. Can anyone help? has anyone tried something similar and succeeded?:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have not reached that stage yet, but ask your Pharmacist, she should have a menu there to give you on the re-feed. I know its something like chicken and veg on the first day with 2 shakes, I think its 1 shake and 2 light meals the second day, then a potato can be eaten on the 3rd day. Ask at your next WI hun.

SandraB

Gold Member
will do. Just been getting a lecture from the OH, telling me I should starting eating NOW, but I don't want to, I'm sure that I can manage another couple of pounds before I go away. Honestly, he's not happy that I'm fat but he wants me to eat! Can't win.....:(

Cathy

Silver Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi, go to the "Stickys" at the top of the page. There's a thread about refeeding without excessive weight gain.
I've done it, it's the best advice.
Follow it to the letter.
Good luck! xxxx

SandraB

Gold Member
Sorry Sandra, it's just above the Stickys, called Lipotrim Refeeding.
cheers Cathy, am going there right now!