ideas for salmon?

Maireadikins

Loving MiniMins :)
hey guys, its Ash Wednesday so cant eat meat today. Have some salmon fillets any ideas wat to serve them with or how to cook them? im not a great potato fan....

I usually do mine in the oven. I season them with salt and a bit pepper or any other seasoning you fancy, jerk, Cajun ect. I then just wrap loosely in some tin foil and bung in oven for 15-20mins at 180.
Depending on what I season with I either serve with noodles or some nice veg. I usually keep it simple with salmon.
Enjoy.

hiya :) done them with some paprika an a wee sliter of honey in the oven, then stir fryed some brocolli, sugar snap peas etc with was yummy

A bit late I know, but I love the salmon en croute recipe in the Quick & Easy cookbook. It's basically a salmon fillet topped with a mixture of pesto and lf garlic and herb soft cheese and a strip of ready made puff pastry wrapped round it. It is delish!

It was 6.5p on the old system and 5pp now.

A bit late I know, but I love the salmon en croute recipe in the Quick & Easy cookbook. It's basically a salmon fillet topped with a mixture of pesto and lf garlic and herb soft cheese and a strip of ready made puff pastry wrapped round it. It is delish!

It was 6.5p on the old system and 5pp now.

I did this last week but with a sheet of filo pastry....it was gorgeous!

that does sounds really yummy! unfortunatley working lates tonite, so packed lunch for me :( lol Xx

never actually had salmon before. i do like a bit of fish but im very iffy with bones. if i find one it puts me off. how likely is it id find bones in salmon? (or is that a daft question?)

Back