Ideas for snacks

Dawney

Hi everyone

Can someone help with ideas for snacks. At work there is always a supply of biscuits and to resist temptation it would be better if I took in my own nibbles. thank you

Hi Dawney and I know what you mean biscuits can be so tempting. I have a fruit bowl in my office and just tuck into that. The chef in our kitchen makes lovely scones, cakes, flapjacks etc and the smell that comes up the stairs is terrible sometimes and I just have to blot it out and never take money to work with me so I am not tempted. Take some snac a jacks in as they are sweet and very nice for snack or quavers are very low too but it will still be down to your good old will power. Stay strong and keep us posted - Sue x

Thanks Lucky. Am I right in thinking that it depends what flavour of snack a jack you buy as they seem to vary a lot in fat.

thank you

Try looking at low fat biscuits - weight watchers have great ones! or go ahead!

Good luck! =]

~zee :whistle:

Alpen Lights are 4.0g per 100g and only 61 calories and 0.8 per bar. I buy snack a jacks caramel flavour and I prefer them and they are 3.0g per 100g and 122 cal and 0.9g per pkt. Also if you want something nice, although small WW lemon cake slices are 2.0g per 100g and 79 cal and 0.5g per slice but with an afternoon cuppa very nice. Hope this helps - Sue x

Thanks again. Some great ideas, I have no excuse now lol. x

I've found.........

Ryvita minis
medjool dates :drool:
muller rices
dried prunes or figs - although not to everyones taste ;)
fruit
vegetable crudites and cottage cheese
small pic and mix cereal boxes - such as coco pops with skimmed milk
alpen light bars
cherry tomatoes
malt loaf
fruit loaf
sugar free jelly pots
fruit smoothies like kids individual innocent ones
yogurts

Hope there's some new ideas for you on here :)
xxx

hey hun! I used to eat iced gems before i was on SW they ae soo nice and well with in the rules I cant remember off the top of my head the fat content but they r defo in the rules!

hope that helps!

love katie

xxx

Love hearts yum yum.
Mind you I don't know how many cals are in a tube!

good point! Low in fat does not mean they r good for you!

A lot of low fat stuff is high in cals and sugar! boooo!

xxxxxxx

i dont know the brand of them but if you are after a savory snack, the plain pretzels.. they are in a black bag and have red writing... or sainsbury good to yourself do small bags..

Back